This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

existing FTP account

• Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      This might be a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway. Do accounts at FTP have an expiration period? Can an account be closed if it isn't active for a long time?

Or can a FTP account be retraced to PS?
  • 3 replies
    • lmx2k5
      lmx2k5
      Bronze
      I tried to open second account but when I wanted to cash out they said that I cannot have two accounts and closed last one, but I could get money transfered to fist opened account, which was opened so long ago, I even did not remember username lol
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Dippy19,

As far as I know people have had very limited to no success in having their Full-Tilt accounts deactivated/retracked. You can of course try to email support to get your account closed, or re-tracked (e.g. if you havent played there for several months) but as far as I know the chances are slim.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks. I'll give it a shot. But I have a similar problem as limx2k5, I don't remember neither the user name nor the password :D , Oh well, let's get browsing through the mail.......