This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AJo ex.2 30.11

• UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Pacific Poker - $0.20 NL - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BTN: $10.00
      SB: $20.00
      BB: $20.00
      UTG: $21.40
      UTG+1: $21.82
      MP: $68.94
      MP+1: $10.44
      LP: $23.74
      Hero (CO): $21.19

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero has A:diamond: J:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, SB calls $0.50, fold

Flop: ($1.40, 2 players) Q:heart: 6:club: A:heart:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.90, SB calls $0.90

Turn: ($3.20, 2 players) J:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.00, SB raises to $5.60, fold

This hand was after http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/newthread.php...
      I wasn't sure if I had played previous AJo hand correct so in this hand I played it in this way.
      Here situation is a little different because my opp is much better player. I had few notes about him, one of them is that he likes slowplay set on the flop and RR on the turn...
      Easy lay down- no brainer
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Well, it would really depend how he does play his draws here. His AF doesn't seem to be very small so I wouldn't be surprised if he also does that with hands which are for draws only and maybe even worse 2pairs. Would depend a lot what's his Check/Raise on turn. Most likely if he is rather aggressive side then it could be that it's too weak to Bet/Fold there directly. Only one reasonable hand what beats us is 66.

Best Regards.