=== Everest Poker Weekly $1,000 Depositors Freerolls in December + Christmas Promos===

• Ronny
      Ronny
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Dear PokerStrategists,

The next weekly depositors freerolls at Everest Poker will be even more attractive. On top of the $1,000 prize pool, you will have the chance to win your ticket to Mazagan Poker Million Direct Entry!

Exclusive Weekly Depositors Freerolls

Everest will add a few seats to the the Mazagan Poker Million Direct Entry (each seat is worth $215)
      to the prize pool of our first 2 weekly $1k depositors freeroll in December.

Prize pool: The 1st place finisher in our freerolls will be registered by Everest Poker to the Mazagan Poker Million Direct Entry.

$1,000 depositors freeroll on December 6 - additional seat to Mazagan Poker Million Direct Entry on December 10 – player will be registered manually

$1,000 depositors freeroll on December 13 - 1K freeroll – additional seat to Mazagan Poker Million Direct Entry on December 17 (last D.E.) – player will be registered manually

$1,000 depositors freeroll on December 20 - (no added value)

$1,000 depositors freeroll on December27 - (no added value)

Mazagan Poker Million

Start the New Year in style! Win a $3,000 (or €2,000) luxury poker vacation where you’ll relax in the Moroccan sun and play in the Mazagan Poker Million tournament.

Satellites to Direct Entries start at $5.5 (or €6). Players can also qualify for only $1 through the promotion $1 Vacation. All new depositors get 5 eTickets allowing them to participate in daily $1 Vacation tournaments.

Package Details:
      • Tournament buy-in and registration fees $1,900
      • Travel and spending money $1,100

Please also check out the Everest Poker Christmas Promotions:

Christmas comes 25 days this December.
      They are giving away thousands of dollars in prizes each day in December until Christmas. From eTickets to bonuses, cash back to increased guarantees on our most popular Guaranteed tournaments – this December, you’ve got a full 25 days of exceptional prizes. On December 25th you can even win a seat to our Mega Satellite where you’ll have a shot at earning a spot in our $75k Guaranteed Tournament on January 1, 2012.

Simply enter the bonus code XMAS2011 on your Bonus Account screen to get started. You’ll be eligible to win prizes from the moment you enter the code!

Good luck at the tables!

If you don'f have an Everest Poker account yet, please click here!
  • 14 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Christmas this year comes extra awesome! Go for it guys!
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      does the "what to do" need to be completed on that specific day. for example:

December 2, play 3 $10 sng. bonus $50.

does that mean $50 will be credited to our accounts or will we need to earn it through rake?

PS IngridN, do you play on everest? I've came across a user name similar to yours, just curios
    • Tomassio123
      Tomassio123
      Bronze
      Hey gxtwo,

Let me check this with Everest. As Soon I have more updates, I will let you know in this thread.

Best,
      Thomas
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gxtwo
      PS IngridN, do you play on everest? I've came across a user name similar to yours, just curios
      well, not yet but soon crushing the tables.. want to challenge me? :f_cool: :heart:
    • Tomassio123
      Tomassio123
      Bronze
      And here you go...

does the "what to do" need to be completed on that specific day. for example:

December 2, play 3 $10 sng. bonus $50.
      Yes, e.g. in order to receive a bonus of $50 players have to play 3 $10 SNG on December 2nd

does that mean $50 will be credited to our accounts or will we need to earn it through rake?
      $50 is a bonus, so it will be converted into cash as players keep earning Summit Points, same way their welcome bonus works.

I hope this helps.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      What format do you play?

• gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomassio123

$50 is a bonus, so it will be converted into cash as players keep earning Summit Points, same way their welcome bonus works.

I hope this helps.
      What time period will we have to clear said bonuses.

And how will it work if you earn multiple bonuses i.e $10 bonus on one day, then $30 bonus the next?

sorry for all the questions, just like to know exactly how its working so im not left disappointed :f_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      What format do you play?

:) ok, I'll let you know once I'm registered and created an account.. for now you can find me on Stars.. I play cash 6max, mtt's and HU sng's
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      question about the SnGs for cashback. do they have to be a specific seater or can you choose 6 or 10? ?( think im going to play 3 $5s for the cashback tomorrow, also when will the cashback be received?
    • DeLau
      DeLau
      Bronze
      $1,000 depositors freeroll on December 6 - additional seat to Mazagan Poker Million Direct Entry on December 10 – player will be registered manually
      What do you mean by 'manually'? In tournament lobby, it says that everest registers eligible players automatically.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      question about the SnGs for cashback. do they have to be a specific seater or can you choose 6 or 10? ?( think im going to play 3 $5s for the cashback tomorrow, also when will the cashback be received?

Hi gxtwo,

If you take a look at the bottom of this page it clearly states that all SNGs must be 10 handed.

So only 10 handed STTs will count towards this promo.

Hope this was helpful,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lpdlamei
      What do you mean by 'manually'? In tournament lobby, it says that everest registers eligible players automatically.
      Hi lpdlamei,

If you are eligible for this tournament Everest will automatically register you. Sorry for this confusion.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

Hi gxtwo,

If you take a look at the bottom of this page it clearly states that all SNGs must be 10 handed.

So only 10 handed STTs will count towards this promo.

Hope this was helpful,
      Gary
      double fail from me,

1.I thought it was a pokerstrategy run promotion, and that SP's where strategy points, not summit points :f_mad:

2. the $5 SnG's is on the 8th...

ahwell, Just need to grind the 300SP

Do you know if your bonus SP's from your VIP level go towards the $30 bonus?

thank you for your previous answers :s_thumbsup:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I think they don't count towards the bonus but you need to ask the poker room for 100% accurate reply :)