[NL2-NL10] nl2 - QT

• sebsejr
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:club: , T:club:
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0,02, MP3 calls $0,02, Hero raises to $0,12, 4 folds, MP3 calls $0,10.

Flop: ($0,29) A:club: , K:diamond: , 3:club: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0,06, Hero calls $0,06.

Turn: ($0,41) K:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0,1, Hero calls $0,10.

River: ($0,61) T:diamond: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0,1, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,61
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello sebsejr,

Seems to be fine for the given odds. :) Nice hand!

Best Regards.
    • ShaQQ
      Based on the hands I've seen I like the way you're playing, borderline loose but also aggressive, when a fish leads out you can't go wrong raising as a pre flop aggressor, you might get re-raised and blown off your hand but I think you have to stick to your morals and be aggressive. The impression I get is you want to really push certain spots and challenge yourself, which is great and I hope you succeed, as long as you have 100% of the value spots under your belt and know them inside out you can deviate and progress.
      As played, flatting is okay I guess, but it depends on your mentality and confidence, on the turn again flatting is good and river is played fine, he's leading many weak aces and 2nd pair type hands, all draws but you have blockers so you can reduce some from his range, as mentioned previously I prefer playing draws in this spot aggressively, especially as pre flop aggressor. Again GL at the tables, Paul.