BB checks, Hero bets $6.75, CO calls $6.75, BB folds

RIVER ($20.65) 2:club: Q:diamond: 7:club: 8:diamond: 4:club:

Hero ???
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wnbMG,

Kind of dumb spot. But I really doubt that he is betting with a lot worse here. Would really depend how many hands I had on him. If I expect him to play Qx hands here this way and if he could be calling that far with draws. According the stats he rather seems to be bad player and even if you decided to pick the value on the river it ain't wrong.

Best Regards.
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      Maybe take the block bet approach on the river and make it around 1/3 of the pot since you are most likely going to call a small to medium sized bet yourself. If you get reraised here then it's pretty likely he has a better hand, as a good player would just call his two pair.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by FlashDavin
      Maybe take the block bet approach on the river and make it around 1/3 of the pot since you are most likely going to call a small to medium sized bet yourself. If you get reraised here then it's pretty likely he has a better hand, as a good player would just call his two pair.
      Well, then the problem is that we only had to Call like $6 into a huge pot. :( Our odds would be just so good that we wouldn't really be able to fold it. While the guy could easily even sometimes have worse. If I even want to block-bet it then rather just ship it for the value vs Qx hands and maybe even worse PPs.