[Application] Betfair sng stake

• Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      First off this stake request is only valid if betfair allows you to transfer to my account. The reason I want a stake is I dont want to waste my first deposit bonus on a small amount. If I like the site I want to use the full 2500 bonus but thats out of the question before trying it for a decent sample of hands.

Looking at the site I see my only options are 15 tabling the 3.30/5.50 30 mans and maybe throw in some softer mtt during peak hours if they even have any.

Im asking 80/20 which I think is pretty fair for the stakes and my experience with makeup there is 0 risk unless you think im running some sort of elaberite 1000 post scam over a few years for a few hundred bucks.

You could also buy a small block for me to grind giving me 10% that would let me test out the software and give you a nice +ev spot.

Thats my full stars graph mostly 180's mostly the last few months if your interested ill give you my id

not my first successful stake here either I make people money
      targets SUPER feedbackthread

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
  • 8 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Heyyas target!

Having staked you before with great success, I'd gladly be willing to stake again! Saying this as a previous backer and player, not a moderator or representative of PokerStrategy.com, that I've had +EV experiences with staking Targetme.

However, at this exact moment, I am not sure how my finances are looking.

If you could maybe set a number of SNGs and size of the stake; I'd like to buy about 10% if I can get the funds for it avilable, but I won't know for maybe a week or so.

So if others come, I'll let them have first picks.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Do you know if you can transfer player funds on betfair? IM just trying to offer people a +ev stake to test out this site without wasting my first deposit.

Acually a quick google gave me the answer "No, we do not transfer funds between our member’s accounts for security reasons."

Well If anyone knows a site besides stars where I can multitable 3table+ sng's this offer still stands
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Im interested in staking you for a high % of the stake if you can solve the payment issue. :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Targetme,

Betfair don't allow player to player $ transfers I'm afraid :(

Best regards,
      Gary
    • broodjkaas
      broodjkaas
      Bronze
      I'm intrested to buy 10% of your action, playertransfers are not availeble, but I can always send it at stars or moneybookers :)
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      You can try the software/traffic/etc on any other Ongame skin. It's the same network, everything;s the same.

Are you familiar with Ongame sng structure?
      How are you going to 15-table with Ongame software? Any additional software?

If you can play atleast 10 tables efficiently and know the push/fold phase of hyper turbo with antes 30-45 man tourneys well then I would buy some too.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      maybe you can try out some other ongame network sites with smaller bonuses first and then playing for the bigger bonuses later.

europoker has a $500 200% bonus afaik
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Targetme
      First off this stake request is only valid if betfair allows you to transfer to my account. The reason I want a stake is I dont want to waste my first deposit bonus on a small amount. If I like the site I want to use the full 2500 bonus but thats out of the question before trying it for a decent sample of hands.

Looking at the site I see my only options are 15 tabling the 3.30/5.50 30 mans and maybe throw in some softer mtt during peak hours if they even have any.

Im asking 80/20 which I think is pretty fair for the stakes and my experience with makeup there is 0 risk unless you think im running some sort of elaberite 1000 post scam over a few years for a few hundred bucks.

You could also buy a small block for me to grind giving me 10% that would let me test out the software and give you a nice +ev spot.

Thats my full stars graph mostly 180's mostly the last few months if your interested ill give you my id

not my first successful stake here either I make people money
      targets SUPER feedbackthread

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      For reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Good luck :)