Advices appreciated

• armo
      armo
      Bronze
      Lately I play lots of SnG's but I ran into the following problem - most of the times I make it close to bubble but very few times I actually win the tournament. Around the bubble I have mid-low stack and the loose aggressive players usually are chip leaders and they keep calling/raising with thrash hands but as a low/medium stack it only takes one all-in to bust you out. :/

Here is my starting hands for early-mid sngs:

raise: pairs with 88+, and hands like AT++, KQ
      limp in or call mini-raizes: any pocket pair, A6++, K9++, any two face cards, any two suited/unsuited connectors.

Late game as small/medium stack I move all in with any ace or any pocket pair.

But that I see in low stakes sngs is that loose agressive players/maniacs are calling raises and moving all-in with all kinds of junk cards, chasing flashes or straights against the odds, knocking each other out and leaving other maniacs all their chips. In late game then it is very hard to make up the difference in chips. By the time I get close to bubble I have won just a few pots compared to the others. Should I loosen up my game? Any other advices? I usually play 10 person single table sngs or 30 person 3 table sngs
  • 1 reply
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      only limp your pocketpairs and sometimes suited connectors in late position if there are lots of other limpers. fold the suited connectors to minraises.

late game try play according to ICM trainer.

remember, tight is right.