BGawli (MP+1): $20.00
      AlexGeiger (LP): $28.37
      awesomePHIL (CO): $28.14
      icemusicclub (BTN): $20.00
      FlushBeiba41 (SB): $15.33
      Nefedic (BB): $39.55

FlushBeiba41 posts SB $0.10, Nefedic posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) BGawli has Q:spade: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, BGawli raises to $0.70, fold, awesomePHIL calls $0.70, fold, FlushBeiba41 calls $0.60, Nefedic calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.80, 4 players) 7:diamond: 2:diamond: J:spade:
      FlushBeiba41 bets $1.00, fold, BGawli calls $1.00, fold

Turn: ($4.80, 2 players) 8:spade:
      FlushBeiba41 bets $2.00, BGawli raises to $6.00, FlushBeiba41 raises to $13.63, BGawli calls $7.63

River: ($32.06, 2 players) T:heart:

This hand was the last of -6BI session. I'm just wondering if I was on some kind of tilt or I played it correct. I felt good and very comfortable with it and I didn't feel bad shape so what do u think about this hand.

On the flop, against FlushBeuba player, it was easy stack off on the flop? Am I right? THe reason why I didn't do it, was one more player behind me. He blocked my action.
      On the turn, player behind me folded so I had green light to stack off with this player. What do u think?
  • 2 replies
    • Bashlik101
      Bashlik101
      Bronze
      Hello,

Just raise his flop donk to 3$, he can have alot of draws here and Jx, 7x, by just calling you are giving him good odds to draw :) The reason you provided- "player behind me. He blocked my action." is not a good reason to call. How can he be blocking your action? If you raise the flop and the player behind you raises you can easily fold since you would almost never have the best hand. Raise on the flop makes your decisions easier, by just calling you put yourself in difficult situations on later streets.

Your reason for raising the turn - "player behind me folded" is not a good reason to raise. You can raise/get it in here if you think that your opponent will stack off with flush draws, Jx. I think this is a tough spot since 9T and 78 just got there and he can easily have those, I would probably call and reevaluate on the river.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Flop: Well, if you are planning to play for the stacks then why don't you just protect your hand right here? That guy may easily donk with draws/Jx hands and we just don't want to see so many cards which could just kill our action.

As played
      Turn: If we went for way ahead/behind situation then you should continue like that, I don't like your raise here that much, especially when even some hands complete.

Best Regards.