move up or wait a bit more?

• lidibogovic
      lidibogovic
      Bronze
      hy...i've played plo before on full tilt (plo25), but it crashed, so had to start again. just wanted to point out that i have some experience with plo. i've started playing lost month seriously again on poker770, with ~100$ bankroll. played plo5 at the beginning, but i've realized that i can't play my a game since i didnt care to much for losing 5$, and played way to loose. so i switched to plo10. i played a decent game there, constantly beating my opponents, so now i am at 450$. i was thinking of moving to plo20 when my bankroll gets over 600$, since i think i have clearly beat plo10. do you think it's too early? thanks for any advice.
  • 3 replies
    • sp00nman
      sp00nman
      Bronze
      Sure. Take a 10 BI shot if you think you can confidently move back down if things don't go well. How many hands have you played in plo10 and how much more til you get to $600?Is this FR or SH?
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sp00nman
      Sure. Take a 10 BI shot if you think you can confidently move back down if things don't go well. How many hands have you played in plo10 and how much more til you get to $600?Is this FR or SH?
      I'd guess SH, FR PL0 is an ugly game.

@ OP: I'd say go for it, if your shot fails, it fails, can always rebuild.
    • lidibogovic
      lidibogovic
      Bronze
      i don't know for sure, but I'd say about 20-30k hands, proly arround 25k...490$ at the moment...and I can't really say how much more hands til i get to 600$...I'd like to hear some advice from coaches...and thanks for your answers...