$48.00
      SB:
      $50.00
      BB (Hero):
      $50.75
      MP3:
      $51.15

Preflop: Hero is BB with T, A.
      2 folds, BU raises to $1.50, SB folds, Hero raises to $5.00, BU calls $3.50.

Flop: ($10.25) 4, A, 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $4.00, Hero calls $4.00.

Turn: ($18.25) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $8.00, Hero calls $8.00.

River: ($34.25) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $31.00(All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $34.25.

Hi!

Villain is 15/12 AF 20, f23b 50%(2) around hundred hands. Few hands earlier I sqzed, and both villains called so I gave up on flop. This may lead him up to calling a bit lighter pre.

Anyway as played I didn't wanna cbet that flop as it is dry and I rarely get any value from on this kinda flop, but if I give up inn he can maybe try to stab with his w/e.

Turn is interesting as his bet is smallish (didn't notice that when played as I had a lot of action going on). Still nothing changes if I shove here I am mostly getting folds from worse and payed by better(I believe there is no Adxd in his range that I beat).

His river action sucks hard. I put in a range I think it is possible with a 15/12 player; 99, AdQd, KdQd, AdJd, KdJd, QdJd, AdTd, KdTd, QdTd, JdTd, Td9d, 9d8d, 8d7d, AQo-ATo.
      Vs this range I have no EQ and I am crushed hard, basically I am callin mostly for split if I am not wrong?

But if I add a random bluff(like KQo) to his range my EQ jumps to 38-39%.

Given his line and short history what is more wrong in this spot? To assume he never bluffs there and fold or give him some bluffing range and call it of?

Thanks in advance!
  • 3 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      How can you have 30% equity when every hand in his range beats you? Somethings wrong here :f_p: I would certainly fold, very tight player (= strong hands already preflop), not many hands in his range to bluff with.. Not a very tough fold in my book ;)
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Hah yeah I posted this hand too fas and the more I was looking at the selected hands the more I didn't get where do I get those 30% :D ... ofc I overlooked that I didn't put river card and I was looking turn eq. Still question is basically the same. Thanks for helping ;)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Unless he has there 44/66/99 you should be most of the times ahead. Sure he can picked up some backdoor flushdraw or shove for value AQ, but given your history I think he would try to bluff you out. Basically AT that spot is the same than AK and I think if you took your c/c line better is to call him down.

If you don´t think he would bluff river then I don´t see reason c/c turn, better to go c/rai against hands that picked up equity with flushdraws.

Best regards,