$5.74
      BB:
      $5.00
      MP3:
      $3.84
      CO:
      $5.55

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, T.
      MP3 calls $0.04, CO raises to $0.12, Hero calls $0.12, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.42) K, 8, 9 (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO bets $0.21, Hero raises to $0.56, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.35.

Turn: ($1.54) K (2 players)
      CO bets $0.77, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.54.

Villian is unknown reg
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello donut10,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: While he even raises that small then of course it's doable for the odds. But often times what people misplay here is that they are going to overplay TP type of hand in multiway pot. :( So I'd recommend watching out.

As played
      Postflop: Most likely I'd rather Call and take the odds rather than raise. He is CBetting into multiway pot so most likely he will even have a hand. Neither your raise size ain't very effective, it's way too small for gaining any fold equity. But otherwise I guess I'd also rather fold it on turn while we might even have reversed implied odds.

Best Regards.