These threads might be helpful for you:

Canadian Deposit Options - Help!

Hope others will pick up your thread and help out :) as always
      Ingrid
    • Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      Originally posted by antstruk
      Any Canadian players know where to get prepaid cash cards in Canada?
      a lot of gas stations have them, or max milk, or any 7/11. can get pre-paid visa's or master cards.
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      I tried a few visa cash cards but they didn't let me deposit on poker sites, did it work for you? Any experience with MasterCard prepaids?
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Goto loblaws/any PC store, they have a visa that has always worked for me.
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlexanderD22
      Whats the visa called and does it work on pokerstars?
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlexanderD22
      Whats the visa called and does it work on pokerstars?
      I'm not 100% positive it works on pokerstars but it did work on ftp prior to shutdown. I know on the other big forum naming the cards is a bad idea, look into the name of one of the 2 big Ottawa papers and you have your answer or pm me.
    • Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      I tried a few visa cash cards but they didn't let me deposit on poker sites, did it work for you? Any experience with MasterCard prepaids?
      you can take the visa's and load them to paypal, then use paypal to put it on pokerstars.
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ave27
      you can take the visa's and load them to paypal, then use paypal to put it on pokerstars.
      +1, this is what you do
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      On my pokerstars acc there is no option to deposit using paypal should I create a Money Brokers Acc (Skrill)? Does moneybrokers let use deposit with prepaids?
    • Ave27
      Ave27
      Bronze
      On my pokerstars acc there is no option to deposit using paypal should I create a Money Brokers Acc (Skrill)? Does moneybrokers let use deposit with prepaids?
      I believe so, i've done it on skrill awhile ago. it worked for me. it was pretty quick too.