$3.42
      MP3:
      $11.72
      CO:
      $4.55
      BU (Hero):
      $5.05

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, Q.
      2 folds, MP3 calls $0.05, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.25, SB folds, BB calls $0.20, MP3 calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.77) J, 8, 4 (3 players)
      BB checks, MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.77) 4 (3 players)
      BB checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.50, BB folds, MP3 raises to $1.00, Hero raises to $1.70, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.77.

I know that some of you will judge me for this hand. But both plays didn t make sense neither mine neither his. We s**k. I decided to take a stab at the pot since the second time it was checked to me. I got checked raised. It was a min raise by a passive opponent but what can as a preflop limper represent (88 or 44->quads). Since I doubt that he planned checking both times such a strong hand I thought that my play till then didn t make sense and he could have figured that out and tried to make me fold with a min raise.So I decided to stick to my thoughts and go for a 3bet to capitalize the money as the preflop aggressor I can still represent a lot of things.

My other question is you wouldnt cbet the flop right?
      MP3 stats : 23/5/0.4/ never checked raise on any street except this oocassion(1/18)/218 hands
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Just Check it behind on the turn, I doubt that we are making many worse hands to fold. Nor can you represent much, nor can he represent much. :D Both guys kinda leveling themselves lol. Also of course I doubt that you would Check any made strong hand back. :)

Don't try to bluff a loose player. But as I mentioned I'd Check it behind on the turn.

Best Regards.