$4.34
      CO:
      $4.37
      BU:
      $11.12
      SB:
      $4.05

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, A.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.25, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.25, BU folds, SB calls $0.23, BB folds, MP1 raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.35, CO folds, SB calls $0.35.

Flop: ($2.1) 3, 5, 6 (3 players)
      SB checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($2.1) Q (3 players)
      SB checks, MP1 bets $0.65, Hero raises to $2.40, SB folds, MP1 calls $1.58.

River: ($6.73) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: $6.73.
      Results follow:

MP1 shows two pairs, queens and sixes(K Q).
      Hero shows two pairs, queens and sixes(Q A).

Hero wins with two pairs, queens and sixes(Q A).

MP1 stats: 83/67/6 hands
  • 2 replies
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Hi, Sikac. If I've never seen the player do that I'll probbaly indeed fold preflop. If anything else, because he is too short stacked and won't give us too high implied odds in case we hit the flop hard.

He is pricing it very well so I can't see it as a big mistake to call and see flop in position vs. him. The only thing is: we should not spew post flop in these situations.

I think post-flop you played very well. One could find an argument to just call his turn bet, but it was so small and he was so short I think just raising is fine.

As an obs., please next time do not post the results as it influences the evaluation (and shouldn't).
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: Against his stack I don't like the Call at all. I am either just shipping(raise him) it directly over his raise or just folding the hand. With Call and having 2 guys behind us we ain't gonna play the hand very profitable while we will rarely even know where we stand if we hit. You didn't have any information either on him.

As played
      Postflop: Against his stack pretty standard, not much we can do and we ain't getting away vs his stack.

Best Regards.