$10.74
      CO:
      $3.10
      BU:
      $5.00
      SB:
      $3.09

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T, T.
      MP2 calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.25, 2 folds, SB calls $0.23, 2 folds, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($0.6) K, K, 8 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.6) 9 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20.

River: ($1) K (2 players)
      SB bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70.

Final Pot: $2.4.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a full-house, kings full of tens(T T).
      SB shows a full-house, kings full of queens(Q Q).

SB wins with a full-house, kings full of queens(Q Q).

SB stats: 11/7/1.6/336 hands
  • 2 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Your hand may look pretty but vs someone with such tight stats and relatively passive it's mostly a bluffcatcher vs someone that seldom bluffs. He is probably value betting a FH himself. The question is does he bet a worse FH? He can have TT, JJ, QQ, rarely 9x. Although he does have 9x (but really rarely since he is tight) I lean towards a fold. If you JJ yourself I would absolutely consider bluffcatching vs him since we beat 6 extra combos of TT he has in his range.

Personally, I prefer cbetting that flop for value. Your opponents range is mostly made of pairs and hands like AT+, KJ+, QJ imo. That means you can get some value vs his medium pairs and you make him fold a good 25% equity when he has overcards + backdoor straights.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Why ain't ya CBetting the flop? We need to protect our hand from overcards rather than Check it behind and turn our hand into bluff-catcher which happened. But as you play it this way I am not getting away. Of course he is passive player but at the same time you kinda induced such a play. Bet the flop and protect your hand. :)

Best Regards.