[Offer] Small stakes offered!

• MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

My feedback page!

Just what it says on the tin really small stakes, looking mainly for MTT/SnG players that have a GOOD reputation here on poker strategy, they also MUST (with no exceptions) have the 300 posts that is the standard for getting a stake on this site.

I want to do this ALL of next year and hopefully help a few people on the way and make a profit of course.

MTT's = Max $10 per MTT (blocks of MTT's can be arranged)

SnG's (no hypers)= Depends on stakes, percentage and experience but not looking to go over $50 for the first few applicants.

Once I have a few regulars I will possibly up the limits on par with our relationship as Staker/Stakee - Not results based, but personality and attitude based.

You will get priority if:

:heart: I have staked you before
      :heart: You have a blog and include a link
      :heart: You have 1.5k posts+ on this forum
      :heart: You have a proven track record
      :heart: You play on Pokerstars (More ease for me than other sites as my roll is there)

So if you'd like to apply then please do so in a format like this:

Brief Experience:
      $ Required:
      Game/s Playing (stakes/amount):
      Pokersite:
      Username on each pokersite you will play: This info can be sent through PM or skype if you don't wish it to be public.

Skype name = [Edited by fruktpuff] feel free to add me or ask here for more details. Due to me overlooking this (see below) Please post here all details except user names (If you wish to keep them private) then add me via community!

As for cash games, this may come at a later date but in the meantime I am willing to stake someone at NL2 & NL5, that have played 100k hands. All these stakes must be 50/50 (excluding rakeback/bonuses) or there is no deal (This is non-negotiable). This will not be my main focus however, and may not bother with this at all.
  • 6 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I had to edit out your skype as first contact must be made through the community tool as per the rules.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      I had to edit out your skype as first contact must be made through the community tool as per the rules.
      Fair enough - But what's with the O .. That wasn't there when I left it Lol.

Oh and apologies about that - Missed it when I skipped over T&C :)
    • tonyo90
      tonyo90
      Bronze
      Hi there

[edited by purplefizz due to not meeting stake requirements which is minimum of 300 posts in English community]
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Fair enough - But what's with the O .. That wasn't there when I left it Lol.

Oh and apologies about that - Missed it when I skipped over T&C :)
      I edited your post from my mobile during a tournament, it may've been mine...
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      PM sent and test-deal organised.
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      I already spoke to you on skype.. :D But can make it official if wanted to go ahead now.

Game/s Playing (stakes/amount): $6-11 SnG
      Pokersite: Stars

Talk on skype?