close announced visit

• sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I was just playing 6 18 man SnG's while my mom called me that she would bring me a vacuumcleaner and that she would be there over an half hour.

When she got here I busted already out of 5 of the 6 ( not running good at the moment :( ) but was shipleader at the last.

I already opened sharkscope to stall for a little time. But ofcourse it took way longer then just giving me the vacuumcleaner so when I was back I just had one big blind and I busted in 3rd. For some reason busting like this tilts me much more then just a suck-out :( .

How would you guys and girls handle this situation?
  • 8 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Live in dust but roll in cash!
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi sirilidion, bit of a tough one! I don't handle it really, I just do as I'm told, sigh.

Trying to be constructive though, could you possibly arrange for you mom to come over at a certain time, so that you can end/not start a session at that time?

Regards,

Mal.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Live in dust but roll in cash!
      lol :D
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      best idea is to make sure you ain't playing anywhere close to the time shes gonna be there obv.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi sirilidion, bit of a tough one! I don't handle it really, I just do as I'm told, sigh.

Trying to be constructive though, could you possibly arrange for you mom to come over at a certain time, so that you can end/not start a session at that time?

Regards,

Mal.
      This, or alternatively do the vacuuming yourself when it fits your schedule.

I have also moved your thread to our Small talk board as I feel it's more fitting in there :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      do the vacuuming yourself when it fits your schedule.
    • harvbucks
      harvbucks
      Bronze
      shut your phone off when your playing
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ninuu
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      do the vacuuming yourself when it fits your schedule.
      I do do the vacuuming myself it just was my cacuumcleaner was broken down so it was taken to my dad to fix it. Now my mother was at my grandfathers house and considering he was at the hospital at the time my mom thought it was a good idea to bring his vacuumcleaner to me and concidering she was already there and done cleaning she decided now was a good time to come over with the vacuumcleaner.