Skrill (Moneybookers) or VISA.

• Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      -I have a doubt about these two...
      -I have my VISA electron card and i used to deposit/withdraw money from sites over that card only on PokerStars and FullTilt because i trusted them only(but we saw what happened with FT :D ).
      I now have some ideas to start playing on other sites(on Ipoker network and other smaller sites) but i do not know whether i should use MB on that sites or my debit card,i am just scared of the thought that someone can get my info,fraud...

I just want to hear from you guys what do you think about not using MB and directly dep/with with VISA???
  • 4 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Just use moneybookers, it will be easier to move money around, for example you want to withdraw and put the money in other site, with visa you have to pay for withdraw, but with moneybookers you just withdraw to your moneybookers account and deposit at other site without paying for withdrawing to VISA and once you want money in real life you then just withdraw to moneybookers and then from there to VISA and that's the only time you will pay those 2% or something like that for withdrawing to VISA card.
      Myself I only recently did it, and that was my experience so get another persons opinion and then make the decision.
    • hackbinder
      hackbinder
      Bronze
      MB is easy... fast... simple... cheap... cashouts are done that day in some cases... forget about Visa...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hackbinder
      MB is easy... fast... simple... cheap... cashouts are done that day in some cases... forget about Visa...
      This!

I have also moved this thread to Beginners Questions, a more relevant place imo.

Best wishes and have a great weekend all,
      Gary
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      You can also get a MB credit card that is like a visa debit card for just £10 a year - I use my constantly - On shop purchases etc.. You pay no extra fees or anything and on Cash withdrawals you pay a fixed fee of 1.50 Euros ( I believe)... So it's very handy as a mastercard can be used worldwide.

I'd stick to MB and only withdraw to your bank account when you need the hard cash... As mentioned previously MB is by far the best option for moving cash around at Poker sites and is generally quicker (Even if you are depositing from MB to bank) than withdrawing to your Visa card.