poker770

• 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi vasu001,

I have moved your thread to it's dedicated section in the Poker770 board.

Have you tried contacting Poker770 support and ask them about this situation? I have never played at that site so unfortunately I cannot offer any information.

Maybe, one of our kind members with previous knowledge will help us out here.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hi vasu001

Here are the delays that apply to MoneyBookers payout requests on Poker770:

- 48 hours before our Financial Department starts processing your request (during this period the request remains in pending on your account from where you can cancel it if you want to)
      - Afterwards your file is forwarded to our payment agent verifies your file and can request you some identification documents necessary for the security of the transaction. This step takes another 48 hours.
      - Finally, there is an additional 48 hours transfer delay for the payout to actually be credited on your MoneyBookers account.

You will be notified by e-mail once our payment approves the funds transfer.

Now, to get an exact update on your request, please write us at support@poker770.co.uk.

Let me know if I can help you with additional info.

Regards,

Yoanna
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Yoanna