BB: $57.04
      UTG: $37.58
      MP: $24.26
      Hero (CO): $26.54
      BTN: $29.23
      SB: $10.00

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has A:diamond: A:club:

fold, MP calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, BTN calls $1.25, fold, fold, MP calls $1.00

Flop: ($4.10, 3 players) 8:diamond: 4:spade: 7:diamond:
      MP checks, Hero bets $3.00, BTN calls $3.00, fold

Turn: ($10.10, 2 players) 9:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($10.10, 2 players) T:club:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $5.00, Hero calls $5.00

Villain: reg 19/16/4 fold 2 cbet 25% over 185 hands

Didn't played pots with him and we have no postflop history. MP was a fish so he could call small PP for set mine, SC for implied odds with the fish or QQ+ to keep the fish(basically any pair).
      On the flop, the same story he could call with draws to improve, with overpairs to keep the pot small or with a set to trap and also not to scare the fish. @ turn, by checking behind he is telling me that he don't have any set, he could have a pair now or 2p, or still missed FD. The river... hm.. he could thin value bet TP/overpair, 2pairs and bluff missed FD.

Pot odds 25%
      Equity: 33% against KK-TT, KJs, QJs, JTs, T9s, 98s, 87s, 76s, KdQd, KdTd, QdTd, Jd9d
      Conclusion: Even if at the table felt a bit wrong to call, actually it was a good call consider the above range.

I made the analysis myself regarding my river call, what are your thoughts on this?
      Also, I posted this because I'm unsure about my play on turn... is my passive line fine or should I fire again?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

Prefer betting turn for value. You can´t really c/r there and he might not bet himself his pair+draw type hands that he would call you on the turn. You´re ahead most of the times and therefore should bet for value and protection.

Not sure he would bet river for value his one pair hands, so I think it should be c/f. basically any hand combo between 56s-JT would beat you and if he floated smt like AQ I think he would rather bet turn than wait on the river.

Best regards,