This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello Everyone

• Geldinho
      Geldinho
      Bronze
      Hi. I am 26 and from the uk.

I have not really played much poker before. Just a few home games and a little online on PKR. Whenever i won it was mainly down to luck.

I passed the quiz and chose titan poker for my $50 starting balance. Unfortunatley I already set up an account with party poker before.

I started out playing NLHE on party poker but i kept losing the big pots and my balance soon went. Since i had the $50 on titan i have been playing the 10/20 limit games and i am doing much better.

I find it easier to work out the pot odds knowing there is only one amount someone can raise. I am very slowly making my way up to the $90 to move up a level. Once i am consistent with my limit strategy I think will have another go at the no limit games.

My biggest leak was been unable to fold my big pocket pairs after a bad flop. I think i have eventually removed that leak from my game. I am having a hard time learning what my other leaks are but i will post a few hands when i come across them and hopefully somebody else will be able to tell me where to improve.

Thanks for all the good guides and the $50 starting capital. They have helped me so much. (I never realised table position was so important. It is obvious to me now!!)

See you on the tables!
  • 6 replies