Is it possible to reactivate an account?

• dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Hi,

Earlier this year Neteller for no reason blocked my account stating it was to "protect my personal data". Now this was a joke already but working with their support is totaly ridiculous.

I requested a phone call through the support page. First time a woman called, I answered the security question and she said the account would be shortly reopened which never happened. Next 10 times I requested a phone call they didn't even call.

Emailing the support didn't help but just made them total joke. The person from support advised me to email "as@nettler.com". What the heck is this? Nettler? Not even @neteller.com">as@neteller.com is a valid address.

So to the question, what do I try next? Phoning them to Canada at 74648464 $/min rates?

Not that I need that account but due to Betfair's policy I must first withdraw by original deposit method used (Neteller) before withdrawing to Skrill.

Any help from users with similar problems would be great. Or maybe we have a Neteller representative here?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi dydukas,

Will flag this to the relevant department and hopefully get an answer for you.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi dydukas,

I am sorry to hear about your problems, but I might be able to help you or at least to find out what's happened.

Please forward to my email address your details of NETELLER account and I will get in touch with my contacts to try to solve your problem.

Best Regards,
      nat.
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi dydukas,

As I emailed you, NETELLER replied the only thing that needs to be done on the account is a phone verification, they have been trying to contact you but the number on your account seems not working.

As soon as you will email me your current mobile I will pass it on and they should contact you asap.

BR,
      nat.
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      I am more than thankful for your effort. It really helped and we're working towords a solution with one of the support persons.

The problem seemed to be that I had my old already invalid phone number in my account details and despite requesting a call to my new number the system referred to my accound with the old number instead.

However I already solved the issues with Betfair and I won't be needing Neteller account anymore so I just asked to close it. Best way to stop wasting your and my time.

Thanks again!

Regards,
      Rolandas M.