This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Is it possible to reactivate an account?

• dydukas
      dydukas
      Black
      Hi,

Earlier this year Neteller for no reason blocked my account stating it was to "protect my personal data". Now this was a joke already but working with their support is totaly ridiculous.

I requested a phone call through the support page. First time a woman called, I answered the security question and she said the account would be shortly reopened which never happened. Next 10 times I requested a phone call they didn't even call.

Emailing the support didn't help but just made them total joke. The person from support advised me to email "as@nettler.com". What the heck is this? Nettler? Not even @neteller.com">as@neteller.com is a valid address.

So to the question, what do I try next? Phoning them to Canada at 74648464 $/min rates?

Not that I need that account but due to Betfair's policy I must first withdraw by original deposit method used (Neteller) before withdrawing to Skrill.

Any help from users with similar problems would be great. Or maybe we have a Neteller representative here?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi dydukas,

Will flag this to the relevant department and hopefully get an answer for you.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi dydukas,

I am sorry to hear about your problems, but I might be able to help you or at least to find out what's happened.

Please forward to my email address your details of NETELLER account and I will get in touch with my contacts to try to solve your problem.

Best Regards,
      nat.
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi dydukas,

As I emailed you, NETELLER replied the only thing that needs to be done on the account is a phone verification, they have been trying to contact you but the number on your account seems not working.

As soon as you will email me your current mobile I will pass it on and they should contact you asap.

BR,
      nat.
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Black
      I am more than thankful for your effort. It really helped and we're working towords a solution with one of the support persons.

The problem seemed to be that I had my old already invalid phone number in my account details and despite requesting a call to my new number the system referred to my accound with the old number instead.

However I already solved the issues with Betfair and I won't be needing Neteller account anymore so I just asked to close it. Best way to stop wasting your and my time.

Thanks again!

Regards,
      Rolandas M.