SB bets $6.10, [color=red]Hero?

I Guess no point in Pushing?
      Villian regular TAG
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dooleslovs,

What do you mean no point pushing? You mean on turn? Well, first of all I'd Bet the flop even bigger near the pot. But as played you can even consider making a small 3bet on the turn to avoid any ugly card for us to come which may close the action.

But as played the river it's a standard ship spot. :) We are pushing for value, there are so many worse hands what we beat and may pay. What beats us? TT and that's it, it's not that likely anyways.

Best Regards.
    • dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Platinum
      yeah but wich hand R turn and bets R so big for value? I could not find any expect TT.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by dooleslovs
      yeah but wich hand R turn and bets R so big for value? I could not find any expect TT.
      What do you mean? Worse 88/T8 a lot of straights. :)
    • dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Platinum
      it could be some very vierdly played t8 but str8? Whos calling push being so deep with str8 on double paired board? Maybee i a bit paranoid, i actually did tank pushed but after thinking and thinking again about this hand i saw what i thought tt. Those regs from belarus love their hardly earned bankrol. He did not evean rised me on flop with top set, went for pot control :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      it could be some very vierdly played t8 but str8? Whos calling push being so deep with str8 on double paired board? Maybee i a bit paranoid, i actually did tank pushed but after thinking and thinking again about this hand i saw what i thought tt. Those regs from belarus love their hardly earned bankrol. He did not evean rised me on flop with top set, went for pot control :)
      So, even if he doesn't Call with straight. I am not going to put him on just 1 combo of hands here and going for pot control. Standard spot to push for value. :) What do you think he is ever able to fold Tx? :f_biggrin:
    • dooleslovs
      dooleslovs
      Platinum
      no hes not folding Tx, but what Tx hands are rising turn?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      no hes not folding Tx, but what Tx hands are rising turn?
      I am not going to argue any more with you. :D There is no way we can just flat the river with QUADS!?!!? ONLY one combo beats us! While there are a lot of combos which we may beat. I am never-ever gonna put him only 1 hand here. Don't be result oriented. Also if you want to gain some more confident analyze ever to flat here then you really have to have A LOT of stats on him and of course a lot of notes.

What do you think I can say from villain is TAG? I can just say that he is playing poker.