PokerAce + PartyPoker

• degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      I installed pt+pa to new computer recently but having problems getting PA to work. It doesn't "find" the tables even though I've set the party folder correctly to the PA->preferences->partypoker & skins section. Actually even the text box "potential 6-max table detected" appears but yet the table does not load to the pokerace main screen nor the stats work. Any ideas?

I tried the newest beta version 1.19.6 and also with 1.18 and same problem with both versions.
  • 6 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      did you try clicking the "Default qualifying tables to 6 max" under Poker Sites->Party & Skins?
      Otherwise if you're running vista there might be problems with that (I don't use it though so I'm not sure)

gl
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      If you are running vista make sure all your pokerapps are run as administrator. Just rightclick and choose settings check the box "run as administrator", I had a lot of problems with this when I started using vista. Hope it helps. You might aswell have to deinstall and do the installationprog as admin but this is rare.
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      I am using WinXP, don't like vista :)

also tried with the "default qualifying tables to 6 max" ticked on and off without improvements :/
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      uninstalled finnish version of partypoker, dlled english version & installed. reinstalled pahud and now it works. dno what was the problem
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by degnic
      uninstalled finnish version of partypoker, dlled english version & installed. reinstalled pahud and now it works. dno what was the problem
      this probably.
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by degnic
      PAHUD has had a lot of problems recognizing tables at PP when non-english PP client software has been installed.