Hello :D

• stele23
      stele23
      Bronze
      Hello from Belgrade,

I started playing poker a long time ago with friends for trivial cash for fun. I always loved the game and thought I had the potential to be very good at it but never invested the time and effort required in order to take my game to a higher level. Played at a few sites 0.10/0.20 blinds but never achieved much success because my bankroll management is very poor as I would play up blinds as high as $1/2 when I would make significant strides in the 0.10/0.20 and would bust my bankroll in a blazing manner. A friend of mine suggested this website so I decided I would give it a try and see what happens. Anyways, that's the story :D
  • 4 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Good luck mate - Just follow the Bankroll management for your game (SnG/Cash etc.) outlined by this site and you will be dominating in no time :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi Stele23,

Welcome to the community!

Time for a fresh start then after your previous poker experience and with our help I'm sure you'll become an all round better player.

Have you passed our quiz to get your free $50 starting capital?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • stele23
      stele23
      Bronze
      Yea I've passed the test first try no problem :D I've printed the charts and I've read all the basic things on I could twice. I plan on following it closely until I can build a bigger bankroll where I can evolve my game to fit my play style better. Have to start grinding those $1 Sit'n'Go's now :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by stele23
      Yea I've passed the test first try no problem :D I've printed the charts and I've read all the basic things on I could twice. I plan on following it closely until I can build a bigger bankroll where I can evolve my game to fit my play style better. Have to start grinding those $1 Sit'n'Go's now :)
      Awesome, solid plan :)

What Poker Room have you chosen then? Any updates on how the games went so far?

Best wishes,
      Gary