This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello :D

• stele23
      stele23
      Bronze
      Hello from Belgrade,

I started playing poker a long time ago with friends for trivial cash for fun. I always loved the game and thought I had the potential to be very good at it but never invested the time and effort required in order to take my game to a higher level. Played at a few sites 0.10/0.20 blinds but never achieved much success because my bankroll management is very poor as I would play up blinds as high as $1/2 when I would make significant strides in the 0.10/0.20 and would bust my bankroll in a blazing manner. A friend of mine suggested this website so I decided I would give it a try and see what happens. Anyways, that's the story :D
  • 4 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Good luck mate - Just follow the Bankroll management for your game (SnG/Cash etc.) outlined by this site and you will be dominating in no time :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Stele23,

Welcome to the community!

Time for a fresh start then after your previous poker experience and with our help I'm sure you'll become an all round better player.

Have you passed our quiz to get your free $50 starting capital?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • stele23
      stele23
      Bronze
      Yea I've passed the test first try no problem :D I've printed the charts and I've read all the basic things on I could twice. I plan on following it closely until I can build a bigger bankroll where I can evolve my game to fit my play style better. Have to start grinding those $1 Sit'n'Go's now :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stele23
      Yea I've passed the test first try no problem :D I've printed the charts and I've read all the basic things on I could twice. I plan on following it closely until I can build a bigger bankroll where I can evolve my game to fit my play style better. Have to start grinding those $1 Sit'n'Go's now :)
      Awesome, solid plan :)

What Poker Room have you chosen then? Any updates on how the games went so far?

Best wishes,
      Gary