$12.60
      UTG2:
      $12.72
      MP1:
      $5.81
      MP2:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, J.
      4 folds, MP3 raises to $0.15, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.45, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.95) 9, 6, T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.71, MP3 calls $0.71.

Turn: ($2.37) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($2.37) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1.29, Hero calls $1.29.

Final Pot: $4.95.
      Results follow:

MP3 shows a straight, king high(9 Q).Hero shows three of a kind, jacks(J J).MP3 wins with a straight, king high(9 Q).
  • 4 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      I dont like the pre 3bet, unless he calls 3bets extra wide.

As played ha can have k :diamond: q :diamond: and a :diamond: k :diamond: here, but these are only a few combinations.

I guess id bet/fold here, because of the draws, and smaller pps.

after he chb the turn, checking is risky, but if check, id definately ch/shove the turn
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: What about his PFR, why did you decide to go for 3bet? I'd also advice to raise a bit bigger.

As played
      Postflop: Rather 2nd barrel yourself than turn your hand into bluff-catcher.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: What about his PFR, why did you decide to go for 3bet? I'd also advice to raise a bit bigger.

As played

Best Regards.
      Yeah his fold to 3bet 0%(3).His PFR is 9 but I thought I can 3bet for value because he will in most cases call with worse. Steal attemps are at 42% even his not on the CO but still I think he is most of the time having there a worse range and also the ability to call a 3bet with this range. Is this then good or should I still call?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

As played

Best Regards.
      Yeah his fold to 3bet 0%(3).His PFR is 9 but I thought I can 3bet for value because he will in most cases call with worse. Steal attemps are at 42% even his not on the CO but still I think he is most of the time having there a worse range and also the ability to call a 3bet with this range. Is this then good or should I still call?
      Well, as I see he isn't raising from CO and it ain't a steal. :) His range is going to be a bit looser there but 9% PFR ain't that high either. Most likely it's overall PFR but not MP PFR.

Neither I don't like the 3bet size, you are practically giving good odds for any set to set mine as well.

But of course the 3bet ain't wrong there but what you gonna do if he decides to 4bet? Do you expect him ever to 4bet with worse?