$1.84
      MP2:
      $5.47
      MP3:
      $5.00
      CO (Hero):
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, K.
      MP1 calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.25, 2 folds, BB calls $0.20, MP1 calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.77) 7, J, T (3 players)
      BB bets $0.45, MP1 folds, Hero calls $0.45.

Turn: ($1.67) 2 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85.

River: ($3.37) 5 (2 players)
      BB bets $1.70, Hero calls $1.70.

Final Pot: $6.77.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of kings(K K).BB shows a pair of jacks(J A).Hero wins with a pair of kings(K K).

BB stats: 30/26/18.0/68 hands
  • 4 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      against that player in a hu pot id be a nobrainer broke. 3way its trickier. The board is drawheavy, but avoiding raise/folding, call is ok. But his turn sizing is weak, at least weaker then a two pairs+. Raise/broke on the turn is fine, because we charge the draws the msot, with a very bad EQ. TP like hands pays, but if another :spade: will be on the river, will scare TPs. So you loose value.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Against that kind of line you can easily even consider raising. Those kind of bet sizes are rather block-bets or trying to get cheap showdown with some weak hand. Could also be that he is on draw. Therefore you can even consider raising the flop and then reevaluate further action. Or another possibility would be to raise the turn as played.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Against that kind of line you can easily even consider raising. Those kind of bet sizes are rather block-bets or trying to get cheap showdown with some weak hand. Could also be that he is on draw. Therefore you can even consider raising the flop and then reevaluate further action. Or another possibility would be to raise the turn as played.

Best Regards.
      So I reraise on the flop to protect since he donks and if he pushes I shouldn t have big thoughts about calling right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Best Regards.
      So I reraise on the flop to protect since he donks and if he pushes I shouldn t have big thoughts about calling right?
      Most likely I'd plan to play for the stacks then while the guy seems to be pretty aggressive.