Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $5,44
      Hero:
      $2,94

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K:diamond: , K:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,08, 5 folds, BB calls $0,06.

Flop: ($0,17) J:diamond: , 9:heart: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,12, BB raises to $0,42, Hero raises to $1,10, BB raises to $3,54, Hero raises to $2,86 (All-In).

Turn: ($6,57) 5:club:
      River: ($6,57) Q:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $6,57

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Kd Kc)
      BB shows three-of-a-kind, fours (4d 4c)

BB wins with three-of-a-kind, fours (4d 4c)

I should have folded at the flop after he shoved right? Or could he be doing this with Jx, TT, QQ?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello adsefghijk,

Well, really depends on the opponent and how we see him. Do you think he is capable of raising with Jx? Most likely it seems that he is even capable of overplaying TP type of hands and even raise with draws there. So therefore according W$SD it ain't a huge mistake to even play for the stacks. But of course the question if while we are deeper then should we really do that or rather Bet/Fold and take passive approach while his raise even indicates to some kind of strength.

Best Regards.
    • adsefghijk
      adsefghijk
      Bronze
      You mean i should have folded after he raised to $0.42? He could a raise a cbet with pretty much anything that somehow hit the flop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by adsefghijk
      You mean i should have folded after he raised to $0.42? He could a raise a cbet with pretty much anything that somehow hit the flop.
      Well, if you expect so then gogogo broke. :) Why do you ask even? I just gave you my opinion what I think of going broke for 150BB.