UTG+1:2.35$- tight,aggressive SSS style player
      MP1: 8.55$
      MP2: 3.8$ very tight ,aggressive ultrashortstack player
      CO: 8.95$
      Button: 14.75$
      Hero: 2.25$
      BB: 1.45$
      Preflop: (10 players) Hero is SB with A :club: ,K :heart:
      UTG raises 0.3$, UTG+1 calls 0.3$,2 folds, MP2 raises 3.8$ all in,3folds,Hero SB folds,BB folds,UTG folds,UTG+1 folds.
      Final pot 4.55$ wins MP2
      UTG and UTG+1 after two days observation known to me as tight SSS style players,never seen they doing mistakes,MP2 is even more scary guy- I watched on him about a week,he comes with 1$ and plays extremely tight,only AA-JJ,AK,but when he doubles he becomes even more tight,plays only AA,KK, rarely QQ,AK,he can sit 2 hours without action.He plays allways very aggressively, never seen him bluffing.
      When UTG raised (he always raises the same amount 0.3$),and UTG+1 calls him,then eventually Mrs.Tihgt MP2 re-raised as usually all in ,I thought that my AKo can be not very good , even my pot odds looks good.When those 2 folded, doubts is racking me-Is this the worst lay down I ever did? Only one comforts me ,that I`ve seen Allen Cunningham did this in cash game,he raised, someone re-raised him and third went all in.
      What do you think? Can I rarely lay down with AKo appealing on my reads? :(
  • 6 replies
    • Gremlin68
      wow good observation on NL10 game.

nevertheless I would have gone broke and played it.

the way you described it youre playing so tight due to yr observations tha villain doesn't notice you. he could do this with everything.

give a shot and you will know. It's not so expensive on NL10 but the read of this and can bring a lot in the future.

AK is a clear push for a shorty in this situation on this level for me. Often enough you beat smaller pockets as 88+ to QQ+ hitting your overcards.

correct me if I'm wrong;)
    • carusel
      actually you have to fold AKo after a reraise, especially in your case when you have that reads
    • slikec
      I fold AK. And would easilly fold them if i would know all that about players you mentioned. I hate going all in preflop if is not at least JJ. AK or AQ just let me down to many times. But i play BSS.

If someone raise infront of me and i have AK and have reads like you had i fold, if i know is fish i raise, if i know is good and play with wider range i call and lets see flop. But thats me.
    • arteeQQ
      After reaing the post, you seem to have done the right thing with the AKo =) !
      If the read it right, which going by your detailled desc it is!, then you have to see your self as at best v QQ/JJ, or 80/20 dog against AA v KK.

Just the throw an idea into the hat, could this guy the super TAG be playing a low PP vvv agg??
    • ManniXXX
      Buying in for 10BB @ NL10 is impossible. Would be pretty stupid thing to do imo even if it was possible.
    • dallievas
      thanks for your thoughts.Buying in NL 10 is possible in Titan ,min.buy in 1 us dollar(10BB).There`re plenty such players-one of them tagg,others maniacs. ;)
      Seems tight ones doing pretty well,if have good cards,cos of small stack you can see most of them in showdown.