HM1 demo version?

• farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      Hi I tried installing the HEM2 free trial (30 days) yesterday. When I click on the tabs "session" or "opponents" it usually instantly crashes. Also, when I play my normal game(4 tables at 888 poker), with the HUD running, my computer becomes so slow that I can't play anymore. I have 2 ghz and 4 GB ram(though I use windows 32-bit). Does anyone have simliar problems and knows a way around that?

Also, the trial does not include the SNG wiz yet, which is exactly the tool I'd like to use know^^ Does anyone know where to find a free trial of HEM1? Maybe this will run on my computer...

Actually, I'm mostly interested in any program which keeps track of my winrate(SNG's), has some simple HUD and maybe a sng-wiz-like feature...
  • 2 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Did you use the latest HM2 build 5735 from the homepage?
      Most crashing issues should be fixed with this release.
      If not: what type of computer, operating system, security software are you using?

HM1. You can download a HM1 trial from our download page (http://www.holdemmanager.com) too but you no longer can buy it and it will only run for 14 days.
      SnG Wizzard is included as a trial in HM1 too and it will be added to HM2 soon and there you will be able to buy it as an addition to HM2.
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      I used the newest trial version. my laptop is about 2 years old now, windows 7 32 bit, 2ghz 4gb ram and I use sophos internet security. I had some problems with the database, which I could not uninstall, but i think the installer from holdemmanager.com fixed that problem(at least it set up a new database).

I tried HM1, which works more or less fine now:-) I think I will use that trial for 2 weeks, work on some of my leaks and wait with HM2 a bit. Maybe I will use HM2 when i am ready to play a bit higher limits.
      But thanks for your advise