This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HM1 demo version?

• farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      Hi I tried installing the HEM2 free trial (30 days) yesterday. When I click on the tabs "session" or "opponents" it usually instantly crashes. Also, when I play my normal game(4 tables at 888 poker), with the HUD running, my computer becomes so slow that I can't play anymore. I have 2 ghz and 4 GB ram(though I use windows 32-bit). Does anyone have simliar problems and knows a way around that?

Also, the trial does not include the SNG wiz yet, which is exactly the tool I'd like to use know^^ Does anyone know where to find a free trial of HEM1? Maybe this will run on my computer...

Actually, I'm mostly interested in any program which keeps track of my winrate(SNG's), has some simple HUD and maybe a sng-wiz-like feature...
  • 2 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Did you use the latest HM2 build 5735 from the homepage?
      Most crashing issues should be fixed with this release.
      If not: what type of computer, operating system, security software are you using?

HM1. You can download a HM1 trial from our download page (http://www.holdemmanager.com) too but you no longer can buy it and it will only run for 14 days.
      SnG Wizzard is included as a trial in HM1 too and it will be added to HM2 soon and there you will be able to buy it as an addition to HM2.
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      I used the newest trial version. my laptop is about 2 years old now, windows 7 32 bit, 2ghz 4gb ram and I use sophos internet security. I had some problems with the database, which I could not uninstall, but i think the installer from holdemmanager.com fixed that problem(at least it set up a new database).

I tried HM1, which works more or less fine now:-) I think I will use that trial for 2 weeks, work on some of my leaks and wait with HM2 a bit. Maybe I will use HM2 when i am ready to play a bit higher limits.
      But thanks for your advise