pokerstars not counting towards PS points?

• 7 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Spungeh
      Im linked, but its not adding the points ?
      Stars sometimes takes a few days to update your points... Mine have been 5 days before.

So as long as you used the link/code from this site you are probably tracked and stars is just slow on sending the information through. :)
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Also, in the Pokerstars lobby click requests -> Information sharing and make sure the box is ticked - This confirms that you allow pokerstars to send your data to pokerstrategy. :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Thanks MrMardyBum

Yeh make sure that box is ticked as MrMardy said and yeh mine have taken over 7 days to update before too it all just depends when pokerstars send us the infos :)

Carl
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I have moved your thread to the PokerStars board.

@ Spungeh

If it hasn't updated in the next 2-3 days please come back to us and let us know.

Thank you MMB for the assist here :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Slurpee
      Slurpee
      Bronze
      Follow up question, I created my PS account long before I found about this community. I don't want to be bronze my entire life.. can I make a new PS account with the pokerstrategy code? or will i run in to some problems making another account?

would be great to know if i can get tracking, having to play on another client so i can get points here would suck!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Slurpee
      Follow up question, I created my PS account long before I found about this community. I don't want to be bronze my entire life.. can I make a new PS account with the pokerstrategy code? or will i run in to some problems making another account?

would be great to know if i can get tracking, having to play on another client so i can get points here would suck!
      Hi there Slurpee,

Setting up a second account with PokerStars is against their terms and conditions and will likely lead to you being banned from playing there.

I would strongly advise NOT to do this. There is way too much risk involved here and it will lead to accounts being closed, funds being confiscated and most likely you will be banned from their software indefinitely.

If you are desperate to play at tracked accounts, why not look at our huge list of Partner Rooms We offer the best legal rakeback and first deposit bonuses around and I'm sure you will have no difficulty at finding a new poker room.

We also have a specific thread running at the moment where our staff will recommend the best place for you to play your Poker.

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by Slurpee

Hi there Slurpee,

Setting up a second account with PokerStars is against their terms and conditions and will likely lead to you being banned from playing there.

I would strongly advise NOT to do this. There is way too much risk involved here and it will lead to accounts being closed, funds being confiscated and most likely you will be banned from their software indefinitely.

If you are desperate to play at tracked accounts, why not look at our huge list of Partner Rooms We offer the best legal rakeback and first deposit bonuses around and I'm sure you will have no difficulty at finding a new poker room.

We also have a specific thread running at the moment where our staff will recommend the best place for you to play your Poker.

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Best regards,
      Gary
      This + even if you did try and open your second account Pokerstars will check at some point and find out.

And if you are lucky enough to keep an account and not be banned they will only let you keep your original account - Not the new tracked account. So it's really not worth the risk.