This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 draw

• AndyWB
      AndyWB
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $1.41
      UTG1:
      $1.38

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:heart: , T:heart: . CO posts a blind of $0.02.
      UTG1 raises to $0.09, 6 folds, Hero calls $0.08, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.22) K:diamond: , Q:heart: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.11, UTG1 raises to $0.22, Hero raises to $0.33, UTG1 raises to $1.29 (All-In), Hero calls $0.96.

Turn: ($2.80) 4:club:
      River: ($2.80) T:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $2.80

Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG1 shows a pair of aces (As Ad)
      Hero shows (Jh Th)

UTG1 wins with a pair of aces (As Ad)
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello AndyWB,

Add to full stack.

About the play just fold the hand while you ain't even fully stacked. We wont play the hand very profitable.

Also rather Check/Raise and gain even more equity with it. I don't like your 1/2 pot size donk at all, neither the 3bet size. :(

Best Regards.
    • AndyWB
      AndyWB
      Bronze
      The donk then 3 bet min raise was meant to look weak to get him to shove his whole range. Should I not be looking to play for stacks with this flop then?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by AndyWB
      The donk then 3 bet min raise was meant to look weak to get him to shove his whole range. Should I not be looking to play for stacks with this flop then?
      We are looking for to play for the stacks here but I would rather Check/Raise against him and gain even value from his CBs.