[NL2-NL10] Lost from the worst

• NinjaG4
      Here is how i lost today at a NL10 6seater table at Pokerstars:
      My hand (sb)56 :diamond:
      player from the button calls,I call too bb raises to 40cents
      button calls,I decide to call too(I am out of position but I like my hand)
      flop comes 7 :diamond: A :spade: 4 :diamond:
      open ended str8 flush draw for me,I check bb bets 57cents button raises to 1,5$
      I call,If I hit I can even beat AA bb folds
      turn is 9 :club: I check it and my opponent goes allin 5.88$for a 4.77$ pot
      I have 6.15$ left and I decide to call,just for the thrill of hitting str8 flush
      river is A :heart: but guess what my opponent had....Q :spade: 2 :spade:
      Why do the WORST PLAYERS WIN? :rage: .I mean what an absolutely horrible bluff.
      Turned out I had more outs than I thought(since any 5 or 6 would also do the job)
      but Pokerstars just can't do me the favour to beat the donk....
  • 3 replies
    • Atoks
      Wrong section, could a moderator please move this hand to the appropriate section :)
    • purplefizz
      Hi there NinjaG4,

This thread was created in the Tournament Forums, but it should rightfully belong in the NL Cash game hand evaluation forums. (you will see it as a subforum above). I will move it there now. Just want to flag that so you will create it in the proper section next time and so that our awesome hand judges can see it and comment on it :)

Also it helps if you take a look at our hand evaluation rules. ive highlighted one below, but you can read the link for more info :)

4. Write an informative headline.
      Your headline should include the limit, variation and situation at hand. Here is an example:
      NL10 SH 56s in SB monster draw on flop

These rules help our hand evaluation forum run more smoothly. Thanks so much for your cooperation. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to let me know ;)

• veriz
      Hello NinjaG4,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

What are the stacks? :) But about the play I'd just try to get it in right on flop and 3bet there, we might even have fold equity and even if we go broke multiway then our hand is really strong there.

Really hard to also understand the stacks & pot sizes, try next time getting the hand history and convert it.

Best Regards.