ID upload problems

• johollieo42
      johollieo42
      Basic
      Ive been having constant problems trying to upload my ID check. Ive been encountering a #16 issue and it says that I am having a login issue even though Im logged in and everything else seems to be working fine. Whats going on?
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi johollieo42,

Welcome to our community!

Sorry to see your having difficulties uploading your files.

I noticed that you missed to read our ticket which explains exactly how to proceed in this matter.

Please do and let me know if you still have problems with this.

Ingrid
    • johollieo42
      johollieo42
      Basic
      right but thats the exact same info that is on your upload page. my problem is that the upload isnt saving my pics when it uploads them and giving a #16 error as I described above.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by johollieo42
      right but thats the exact same info that is on your upload page. my problem is that the upload isnt saving my pics when it uploads them and giving a #16 error as I described above.
      Hey there again,

Have you tried to perform this with another browser? I'm just wondering it might be a cookie issue or simply missing flash?

Ingrid
    • johollieo42
      johollieo42
      Basic
      Thanks! Apparently your system doesnt like Opera. My pics uploaded great using Chrome.

On a side note, Im a resident of Georgia but Im an American Ex-Pat. I dont have a set address because of the nature of my work Im not anywhere longer than two or three months. The pics I uploaded were of my American passport, will this cause problems with my confirmation?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi johollieo42,

being an american should only cause problems if you are currently residing in USA where there are legal issues regarding online poker. did you send current proof of address/billing which isn't in the States? if yes, then i think it should be fine.

smiles,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi johollieo42,

Welcome to our community!

I can see that you finally managed to upload your pictures! yeey! success! :)

However, you're account has been denied immediately because it seems you already created an account with us before.

In order for you to continue collecting StrategyPoints with PokerStrategy.com, please email our customer support and kindly refer to your first account and close the second one.

Happy Tuesday
      Ingrid