loser in Holdem

• RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      I noticed that i start to lose in Holdem. Right now I'am up like 40$ in omaHa but in holdem i lose like 25$. BIg difference :D

I play NL5 in Holdem and for last 1k hands i think my every decision is wrong and I don't even know right now our this is a variance our I suck :D Its also HU NL sngs and NL tournies.

Right now i feel confident in PLo25 but don't know if i can beat NL5.Should I concentrate on PLO??

HELP THE FISH :f_cry:
  • 4 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey my friend,

I have a question for you, which game do you enjoy playing most holdem or omaha? There is your answer if you enjoy playing omaha and you are winning why play holdem, omaha is becoming increasingly popular so get at the fish while its still super juicy to play.

However if you really want to learn holdem then start working super hard on your game, reviewing every session posting hands etc you will soon start to learn where you are going wrong.

It really is personal choice but good luck and let us know how you get on,

Carl
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey my friend,

I have a question for you, which game do you enjoy playing most holdem or omaha? There is your answer if you enjoy playing omaha and you are winning why play holdem, omaha is becoming increasingly popular so get at the fish while its still super juicy to play.

However if you really want to learn holdem then start working super hard on your game, reviewing every session posting hands etc you will soon start to learn where you are going wrong.

It really is personal choice but good luck and let us know how you get on,

Carl
      I enjoy omaha :f_love: thanks that helped a lot :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      No problem, its important to remember not to force yourself into doing something you dont like otherwise you will never do it properly or put 100% effort into it
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      focus your energy on one game, not on two games especially if ur losing..