$1,6
      MP2:
      $3,83
      MP3:
      $0,8
      Hero:
      $2,12

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:club: , K:club:
      UTG2 checks, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0,02, MP3 checks, Hero raises to $0,16, 4 folds, MP2 calls $0,14, MP3 folds.

Flop: ($0,35) A:heart: , Q:club: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $0,3, MP2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,35
  • 6 replies
    • Echoes88
      Echoes88
      Bronze
      HI!

Seems ok, but you can actually bet a little lowe ~.27
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Preflop: Both players putting blind in seem weak. And also somewhat loose. I would be inclined to raise a bit more - $0,18 or even $0,20. I want to get it in preflop against any of them. And since we have position we can play it comfortably post flop.

Flop: I don't like your bet at all. You were telling your opponents you're strong preflop. Super scary flop comes (from his perspective and range of hands he's holding) and then you decide to bet strong. I don't understand what are protecting from? I would bet normal 2/3 pot bet. In some cases if I know mp is aggressive I might even check behind this flop and raise him on the turn.

Remember this kind of action and do it next time if this board comes. Would you do it? Not even with KQ or AT and you're representing far stronger hand here.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sebsejr,

Seems to be fine and I don't mind your play at all. Nice hand! They are loose enough anyways and if they have a hand they are going to pay you anyways.

Best Regards.
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello sebsejr,

Seems to be fine and I don't mind your play at all. Nice hand! They are loose enough anyways and if they have a hand they are going to pay you anyways.

Best Regards.
      But what can he hit on this kind of board veriz? Maybe only KQ. AQ - A2 he doesn't play like this and since we have one A it's less likely he has third one. We're representing super strong hand here. Isn't it better to bet turn and river? I mean on this dry flop which he missed most of the time?
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      dont really like the size of the bet on the flop, but he folded anyway so nothing you could of done unless he was aggressive and should of checked it up.

but tbh think you played it fine.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      But what can he hit on this kind of board veriz? Maybe only KQ. AQ - A2 he doesn't play like this and since we have one A it's less likely he has third one. We're representing super strong hand here. Isn't it better to bet turn and river? I mean on this dry flop which he missed most of the time?

I am never going to Check behind the turn and giving good odds for GS or whatsoever hands. :) Standard Bet for me, he has A LOT of hands which may pay us, especially on those limits. Especially a opponent with VPIP 46. :)