[NL2-NL10] nl2 - A2s

• sebsejr
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:diamond: , 2:diamond:
      MP2 calls $0,02, Hero calls $0,02, CO calls $0,02, 2 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,09) Q:diamond: , 8:diamond: , 4:heart: (4 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $0,08, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0,08.

Turn: ($0,25) Q:spade: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0,25) J:club: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $0,25

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows two-pair, queens and eights (Ts 8s)
      Hero shows (Ad 2d)

MP2 wins with two-pair, queens and eights (Ts 8s)
  • 3 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      Preflop: Don't like your play. On higher limits (even micro) you will face raise so often this limp behind won't be profitable. Also your hand won't hit that often and you don't have the best position either. I would go for isoraise if I decided to play but with so active mp I would probably just fold preflop.

Flop: This is one of better flop for us. 2 players showing weakness and I guess we can take a stab here since our hand might improve and we want to build it before flush gets there. I like your bet here, also the amount.

Turn: MP seems calling station and even if he called with 8 or 4 he's calling us again. That's why I don't see value in betting this turn. If there was A, K, or even J I might consider it but this Q doesn't seem scary for him. Also he might have some Q and we rather take free card that facing a b/f here.

River: He checks again and this seems very weak to me but he folds only worse hands and maybe 4 and sometimes 8. If you decide to bet I would go with $0,18. In this situation I would probably also just check behind.
    • Echoes88
      pre fold I guess
    • veriz
      Hello sebsejr,

Nah, I don't mind your play. Although you could as well even isolate preflop. Otherwise nice hand! We ain't gonna make any made hands to fold there anyways and all other hands which fold we are beating with A high most likely.

Best Regards.