Bon Jour

• UtopianD7
      UtopianD7
      Basic
      NEW in town , hopefully i can share a long share- learning relationship , im here to help and get some questions resolve as they come by, friends? or acquaintances i declare my self blind, when comes to see the difference between shark and fish , deep thinking i love to share and share to love.
      :heart:
      Au revoir!

"No one knows the difference of knowing the difference when the difference is knowing the different"
  • 9 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey UtopianD7 keep spreading the love :)

Im not quite sure if i know the difference of knowing the difference of, ahh crap i've lost it again :)

So how are you today? Where you from too? Are you French or just like the way they greet people?

How much experience do you have with online poker then? or even just poker in general i guess not a lot if you struggle with the difference between fish and shark, well if you have any questions at all ask away i will try to help as much as i can

Keep on posting :heart:

Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Bonsoir!

Welcome to our community!

Tell us a little more about yourself :)

You play poker? At which room are you going to get the free $50 starting capital?

Ingrid
    • UtopianD7
      UtopianD7
      Basic
      Ingrid & Carl , My pleasure , im from Guatemala central america (Pride and prejudice) love reggae , rolling around the world like every one without a steady place , i play in pokerstars i have a little bit of knowledge of poker like i have of english , im delighted by lecture, writing and knowledge in general , any concepts i should be aware of ?
      any tips to defeat the master? :f_confused:
      any freeroll i should conquer?
      anything to learn?

Im Flavio and is a great night.
      Carl... i love french is romantic and they make a flower go blush when pronounce a word, when comes to seduce a woman i highly recommend to learn, but what do i know about it?
      differences make us unique , im here any time guys.

Ciao
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there again,

Glad to see you came back :)

I think Carl knows exactly what's seductive :D he just got married a few months ago.

Not many people speak with such love and enthusiasm, keep it coming :)

have you been reading our strategy articles? What game type/limit do you play currently?

Good luck at the tables and give us some updates on your poker career!

Ingrid
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Je suis la pantalon ;)

Thats as far as my French goes but im sure you'll agree it was pretty seductive :D

Tell us what game type you're planning to play and i can give you some tips

Keep letting us know how you are getting on, you could even start a blog here?

Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Je suis la pantalon ;)
      I am the pants?

:facepalm:
    • nowandthen12
      nowandthen12
      Bronze
      welcome and gl