Stack
      MP1:
      $4,32
      Hero:
      $4,95
      MP3:
      $9,35

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q:heart: , Q:spade:
      2 folds, MP1 raises to $0,15, Hero raises to $0,45, MP3 calls $0,45, 4 folds, MP1 calls $0,30.

Flop: ($1,42) A:diamond: , 6:heart: , 4:spade: (3 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: ($1,42) 3:club: (3 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $0,7, MP3 folds, MP1 calls $0,70.

River: ($2,82) 8:club: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $2,82

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP1 shows a pair of aces (As Ks)
      Hero shows (Qh Qs)

MP1 wins with a pair of aces (As Ks)
  • 3 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Preflop: Raise more - $0,60. You have loose player behind you and you definitely don't want to play 3 way.

Flop: Ugly flop for our hand. I don't see any value in cbetting here. They're both unknown but calling 3 bet preflop shows some strength and this is quite a dry flop to try to persuade them to fold.

Turn: We want a free showdown and also to get value from worse PP. I like your bet here. Board is dry and betting more wouldn't make any difference. Problem with betting is that we almost never can get value from worse PP on the river. Most players won't call 2 streets so our plan is to bet here and check behind river.

River: This looks like safe river and doesn't change much. If he has Ax hand he's not folding and with 99, TT, JJ I don't believe we can get so much value. I guess we could think of a thin value - 1/3 pot. Checking behind is not so bad either because there were 3 players seeing the flop so Ax is very much part of his range.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      yaxkukmian

thanks for explainations!)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello benaars,

Preflop: Against 3xBB raise bigger ~$0,60 and don't give good odds for set mining.

As played
      Postflop: Seems to be totally standard while the flop isn't the greatest board for us. No worse hand will Call anyways while on turn they are still able to do that.

Best Regards.