Start of new TAF system?

• 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Is it ok to start inviting friends now?Haven't use the old system before but want to give it a go now and see if i can make me some extra monies. :s_grin:

And for Xantos and Darkprice,sorry but ye are

BANNED FROM THIS THREAD :f_tongue:

:)

Joking obviously unless that boxing match goes ahead ;)
  • 16 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey 1984ioc,

Am I banned too? Well, if not then I would just go ahead now :D

Yes, you are more than welcome to invite your friends to PokerStrategy.com and you can earn up to $500 for each new member you refer.

Do you know how it works? some basic information for you:

Step 1: Refer a new Member

You have 3 options which explains you exactly how the system works and can choose the one that fits you the best. I always suggest to everyone that if you decide to use the referral link, it doesn't hurt to ask your friends to enter your username as well in the "Referred by" field, he will be tracked as referred by you. :)

Step 2: Earn some $$$!
      As Your referred member earns StrategyPoints you'll earn $$$ :) simples!

100 StrategyPoints = $25
      500 StrategyPoints = $25
      2,000 StrategyPoints = $50
      5,000 StrategyPoints = $150
      20,000 StrategyPoints = $250
      Total up to $500

Step 3: Cash out!

You can request your earnings to eWallet or the available Poker rooms from here

Bonus: you also earn money if your friends start referring new members on their own :f_love:

We have many helpful tips too, let me know if you need more help and happy referring!

Ingrid

Ps: do me a favour and ask them to come say hi on the forum, would make me superhappy :)
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      That's great Ingrid,thanks.Just wanted to make sure as was ready to refer them a few weeks ago but said i would hold off until the new system was in place.

Other thing is i don't really use these online money accounts and i play with Ladbrokes as it is absolutely simple for me to withdraw/deposit money from my account with them as all i have to do is go into one of their shops which are everywhere here (Ireland) and have instant access to my account and money.

Can either you or Xantos confirm whether it is possible to transfer funds from my TAF account to my Ladbrokes account if i succeed in making some monies through this system.

Thanks in advance,

Ian
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Ian,

I understand what you mean by being comfy at a poker room you're playing however we don't have Ladbrokes as a pay out option. You can request it to: Party Poker, Mansion Poker, Skrill, NETELLER and Titan Poker.

Possible for you to deposit from eWallet then?

I hope we can make this work :)

have a nice evening
      Ingrid
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Ok Ingrid thanks for the quick reply as usual.I'm sure it won't be a problem organising something.I just have to set up one of these online money things.I have always dodged them as as i said Ladbrokes is just so convenient and reliable for me.5 minute walk up the road to one of their shops,i know the staff and have instant access to my account whether depositing or withdrawing.

From reading about other rooms i always hear these stories about days or weeks to get your money,slow transfers or all these multiple documents you need to send etc. but it will probably suit me to have a Netteller account anyway and find out how it works in case i need for some other aspect of my life in the future.

Cliff notes on the last paragraph above:

I'm a lazy motherfu**** ;)

Anyway thanks for your help as usual.

Have a nice evening too and stay warm.

Ian
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Can we have a 'feel sorry for you thread'

due to none of my real life friends, or anyone i have contact with will want to play poker, as eveyrone i know that plays poker.. are of this site :\ or hate online poker ha :(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problem Ian, anytime you have a question just post it here :) happy referring.

yeah, it started to be pretty cold during the evenings, but I wear a big red scarf and it keeps me warm :D

if you see snow, you must take a pic and upload it for me! promise?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Spungeh

due to none of my real life friends, or anyone i have contact with will want to play poker, as eveyrone i know that plays poker.. are of this site :\ or hate online poker ha :(
      aww, spungeh... what should I say now? Are you advertising us on facebook or anywhere else by any chance? we must get you new friends! :D
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

aww, spungeh... what should I say now? Are you advertising us on facebook or anywhere else by any chance? we must get you new friends! :D
      Will you be my friend? :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

Will you be my friend? :D
      yes, but you won't get moniez after me :rolleyes:
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      well... Darn it.
    • pokeraddicte
      pokeraddicte
      Bronze
      Hi there
      I would like to know how i will get paid for my friends that have registered in the past , before the changes take place , i will be paid in the old system or in the new improoved one ?

Thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokeraddicte
      Hi there
      I would like to know how i will get paid for my friends that have registered in the past , before the changes take place , i will be paid in the old system or in the new improoved one ?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com.

All of your friends who registered through you before the 6th of December belongs to the old system and you'll get paid according to that.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hey 1984,

If you are going to setup an eWallet then I would suggest you go with moneybookers (Skrill) rather than Neteller as I have had both and I've found that Neteller at times can just be a nightmare, blocking my account because I made a couple payments shortly after each other, then having to verify EVERYTHING again, may seem like a good idea but you are protected against fraud anyway, so really it's just a massive pain in the ass.

Where as Moneybookers are always fast and a lot of the time instant + you can link your MB account to most Bank accounts via Direct banking - Making MB -> Bank also instant. AFAIK (I've now closed my Neteller account) Neteller does not offer this and also it doesn't offer the Mastercard that MB does, meaning that your funds are accessible almost anywhere in the world.

Neteller does have a card and unless they changed it you can only use it at a cash point, not for shopping etc. Small downside to the Mastercard is it costs £10 or 10 euros a year, but it's not really that much when you think about how handy it is...

Also, I think after this glowing review MB should pay me some commission! :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      ty for the info MrMardyBum :)

i use neteller btw (since MB is country restricted for me) and can confirm that they also have a Mastercard (free of charge) which i can use when shopping anywhere. no yearly fees afaik. but i think tranfer to other members cost more than MB (1.9%). :) .

i agree the security is really tight, with extra security numbers which they change periodically and which you have to write somewhere (and not lose :) ) but at least its pretty hard to hack. if you use MB, you can get an RSA token as extra security.
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Sorry only saw your reply now MMB.Thanks for the info mate as i have absolutely no idea of these systems at all.That really helps alot.

If only MB had a refer a friend system eh ;)

Thanks again bud.Will get that sorted and let you know how it goes ok.

ioc
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      No worries, yeah let me know :)