party poker payment stinks!!

• jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      Hi John,

Thank you for contacting the Payments Team.

Please note that your cashout for USD 20.50 ( after deducting USD 2.50 cashout fee) requested via Visa to your card ending with ****9895 has already been processed on 11/17/11. You will receive the cashout with the billing descriptor as "PKRSER.COM". The payment Id for your cashout is 25858597.

A Visa cashout usually takes 3-5 business days for you to receive the funds. However, sometimes it may take time till 10 business days also due to bank delays. Hence, we request you to wait till the 10th business days from the day the cashout was processed. If you still do not receive the cashout after 10 business days i.e., 12/01/11, please contact us and we will arrange a conference call with your bank to check for the status of the funds.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and would appreciate your understanding in this regard.

waited so till over 10 business days still no funds.

Hi John,

As informed earlier, our records show that the following payment has been successfully processed and should be posted on your account statement after the date processed with billing descriptor "PKRSER.COM".

Cash out option: Visa
      Date processed: 11/17/11
      Amount: USD 20.50
      Payment ID: 25858597
      Card number: ***9895

Since you still did not receive the funds, please contact your bank’s specialized Payments or Credit Card team to investigate further as funds may be held in a suspense account.

If your bank is not able to trace the payment, please let us know the appropriate date/time to call you and initiate a 3 way conference call with your bank to assist you further.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

gone to the bank and contact the payments teams still no trace of the funds wtf!!! wasted so much time coming back and forth!!!!! X( X( X( X( suspence account my arss i have no problems with my previos cashout clearly not the banks fault dumbarse but partypoker payments teams.
  • 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi John,

I'm sorry to read that you're having difficulties with your Party Poker account.

The only way to find out about the missing transfer is to ask the bank to send you the transaction history/bank statement. If the amount is really missing, you can scan in the document and prove that the amount didn't get credited to your bank account.

Hope this gets resolved soon
      Ingrid
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      You have to pay a fee to withdraw from party poker? :f_eek:

EDIT**

Or just because it's Visa?
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      This is why i moved to stars...
    • jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi John,

I'm sorry to read that you're having difficulties with your Party Poker account.

The only way to find out about the missing transfer is to ask the bank to send you the transaction history/bank statement. If the amount is really missing, you can scan in the document and prove that the amount didn't get credited to your bank account.

Hope this gets resolved soon
      Ingrid
      before i post the thread i already have the bank statement/transaction history in my passbook already contacted the bank they have no trace of the so called transfer. thats why iam flaming and saying payment team stink.
    • jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      You have to pay a fee to withdraw from party poker? :f_eek:

EDIT**

Or just because it's Visa?

i believed partypoker fee i have cashedout recently on 888 no fee was taken on my visa account but in party cashout screen its say 2.50 fee mas be taken in a min. 10$cashout to max of 10000$ or something.
    • jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      Hi John,

In response to your email, we will call you tomorrow (08-Dec-11) between the time you have mentioned on any of
      the numbers provided by you.

We will then have a 3 way conference call with your bank and try to get this issue resolved on call.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience.

so annoying and dissapointing if the call cannot guarentee my funds never again gonna play in that stupid site softwares bad and payments bad what else do you want! just played in that site for 10k P.S depositors never again.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jpcool
      Hi John,

In response to your email, we will call you tomorrow (08-Dec-11) between the time you have mentioned on any of

We will then have a 3 way conference call with your bank and try to get this issue resolved on call.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience.

so annoying and dissapointing if the call cannot guarentee my funds never again gonna play in that stupid site softwares bad and payments bad what else do you want! just played in that site for 10k P.S depositors never again.
      At least things are looking up to get this sorted.

Hope it works out well and keep us informed.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • jpcool
      jpcool
      Bronze
      Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 7:05 PM
      Subject: Visa Cashout (KMM20081352I15977L0KM)

Hi John,

For additional help please Contact Us at any time!

Regards,
      Puneet P
      Payments Team, Pay-Pro

cashier@pay-pro.com

Phone Support and Fax Number

Pay-Pro is a cashier service provided by companies within the bwin.party digital entertainment group responsible for the payment processing of transactions related to bwin.party's real money products and services.

SO DISSAPOINTING NO CALL FROM YOUR SUPPORT GONE TO THE BANK STILL NO TRACE OF THE FUND WHY YOU DOING THIS TO ME HUH? YOUR TRANSACTION HAVE NO TRACE IF THE FUNDS DOENST ARRIVE IN MY BANK IT WILL BE SEND BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNT WHY SO MUCH TROUBLE!! WHY ITS NOT IN MY BANK YOU CAN EASILY TRACE THE PROBLEM. DOES THIS PROBLEM HAPPEN TO ALL YOUR CLIENTS! I NEED A STRAIGHT ANSWER GONE BACK AND FORTH TOP THE BANK WASTED SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY ITS VERY CLEARY NOT THE BANKS FAULT!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi John,

Maybe these messages would be better off sent to PartyPoker support?

I understand your frustration here, but they will be the one's to sort out this problem for you. I think also that you should try and keep as cool as possible. They will be more happy to assist you if you're being kind and polite.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • rival253
      rival253
      Bronze
      This is madness, had almost the same situation @ 888, cashed out money at 11 november, got it 4 days ago, only 120$ but still such a waste of time..
      Best of Luck