bwin blog: Poker Showdown contest

• PxKx
      Hi everyone!
      I'm a regular at the Swedish section of pokerstrategy and have been blogging there about starting from zero money and work up bankroll through freerolls. Proved twice that it's possible (had to do it again because of bad BRM after the first time :) ).

This blog is started because of a contest from bwin wich I was chosen to be in. They are staking 10 people with $100 each and the one who can increase it the most wins everyones money. The reason they choose me was because I told them that I would love to blog about it.

Here's the

The E-mail I received:

Hey Peter Well let's get the good news out of the way first: congratulations on being chosen as one of the Poker Showdown contestants! One of the reasons we picked you was as mentioned your idea about writing about this experiment as such, I’d love to be able to speak to you more about this as such, are you in Stockholm? I’d of course love for you to blog about this as much as you want. Where can I find your blog, would you like us to link to it for example? Do you use Twitter/Facebook or anything else? So you were chosen from nearly 1600 entries to be one of the ten Poker Showdown accounts, with two weeks to show the world what you can do with a starting bankroll of $100. We'll be tracking your progress on the bwin Poker Blog (, Facebook, and Twitter, so make sure you play your very best poker in the coming month as the world will be watching!

So who am I?
      My name is Peter but all my friends call me PK and so does people on strategy. I'm 27 years old and live in Borås in Sweden. I'm known for being qite wild (also by the people on strategy) and have done some really weird things in my life. I will of course mention some of them trough this journey to give you a couple of laughs.

bwin created a account for me and chose the cool player nick PSD-TEN :P . Me and the other contestants progress can be followed through but I will of course write about it here.

Well.... let's begin working :)

(by the way, I'm an MTT-player)

picture of me:

• 14 replies