Withdrawal delays

• samhead0081
      samhead0081
      Bronze
      This site is the worst site I have played on.
      24/11 Applied for withdrawal of £450
      27/11 Got email asking for identification, sent it back immediately
      30/11 Heard nothing after 2 days which is the time they say it takes to process my ID, send an email, get an immediate response that my withdrawal is validated
      05/11 Recieve an email saying my payout has been processed 5 days after it was validated even though again they say it takes 48hours
      Still waiting for my money...

This is appauling customer service, overall they claim their withdrawal process takes 6 days maximum with added time for it to clear into your account, it's been 13 days in my case and still no sign of my money. I wouldn't care if it was for £30 however the fact it is £450 infuriates me.
      They do anything to take your money and nothing to give you the money you rightfully win.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Sam,

We have a Poker770 customer support person active on the forum who will probably be replying to your thread very soon.

I'm sorry you having difficulties with your poker account. However, maybe it's time to contact your bank and ask for a bank statement in case you would like to send it to Poker770 and ask for the transaction ID to make sure the transfer hasn't been stuck at some point.

Also, ID verification is very standard from almost every Poker room.

Ingrid
    • samhead0081
      samhead0081
      Bronze
      I've been to the bank, checked to see if theres anything pending or anything like that and there is no trace of anything from poker770 atall and I know the ID thing is standard, it's not that I was complaining about, I was simply outlining the timeframe of the whole withdrawal process I have been through so far.
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello samhead0081,

I’m sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with our services.

Our lobby was design in order to be fun and easy to use and our Customer Support is there for you 24/7. There are no automatic responses, no next day replies; we answer our customer’s queries in less than 30 minutes.

As for your withdrawal request, please note the following:

- They are usually processed within 48 hours.
      - A confirmation e-mail is sent to you once your request has been confirmed. (which, by your sayings, you did receive)

Now, you mentioned that you are to receive your withdrawal request directly on your bank account. This means that either you withdrew your funds through a wire transfer or by the re-credit of a VISA card (that you priory used to register a deposit on your Poker770). If you chose this latter method, then you have to allow 4 to 5 working days for the transfer to be credited to your bank account.

If we are talking about a wire transfer then the delay increases to 8 to 10 working days.

Please keep in mind that these final delays are bank delays. We have no influence over it.

For an exact update on the status of your withdrawal request, please send us an e-mail at support@poker770.co.uk.

Please let me know if I can offer you any additional information,

Regards,

Yoanna