recording videos

• gfm1975
      gfm1975
      Bronze
      Hi guys and mods, im not sure where this should go so feel free to move. I got a good job recentely which is quiet a distance away, and i will prob have to move there soon. This will mean i have no internet connection which left me wondering how to spend a couple of hours in the evening. So i was just wondering was ther a way to save the strategy videos and articles to my laptop. This way i could stock up on new stuff at the weekends and watch during the following week
  • 5 replies
    • musashi87
      musashi87
      Gold
      I know it is possible to download pokerstrategy videos to your computer but I'm afraid it's forbidden (I do not count as download the temporary files downloaded by your browser :D ).

You can always open all the Videos You want to watch in different tabs in your browser, w8 for them to buffer 100% and just do not close your laptop (just hibernate or make it sleep) ;-)
    • kolonel71
      kolonel71
      Bronze
      This is interesting. What is the detrimental affect of downloading the videos for own personal use ? I understand that there is a copyright section regarding this matter, but i cant see why these videos cannot be downloaded and used in these circumstances. Cuts down on bandwidth too ;)
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      Well, I think 20 tabling is fine @ NL5 since standard ABC poker is an easy win, but you should reduce to something like 6-10 tabling on NL10 then 4-6 tabling on NL20/25 just so you get used to the variance, and play styles.
    • musashi87
      musashi87
      Gold
      Originally posted by Heave112
      Well, I think 20 tabling is fine @ NL5 since standard ABC poker is an easy win, but you should reduce to something like 6-10 tabling on NL10 then 4-6 tabling on NL20/25 just so you get used to the variance, and play styles.
      fail in mass spaming :facepalm:

kolonel71 This site is status based. Imagine you have platinum status and it's end of the month. You know tomorrow you will have only gold status. If you could download the video you will just download all the videos from platinum section you are interested with and don't care much. While when you can't download them you have to grind your way up to platinum status again.
    • kolonel71
      kolonel71
      Bronze
      Originally posted by musashi87

kolonel71 This site is status based. Imagine you have platinum status and it's end of the month. You know tomorrow you will have only gold status. If you could download the video you will just download all the videos from platinum section you are interested with and don't care much. While when you can't download them you have to grind your way up to platinum status again.
      Did not think of that, good point.