Stack
      BB:
      $5,85
      Hero:
      $2
      CO:
      $1,64

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:spade: , J:diamond:
      UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $0,08, 2 folds, CO calls $0,08, 2 folds, BB calls $0,06.

Flop: ($0,25) K:heart: , T:diamond: , 8:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,18, CO calls $0,18, BB calls $0,18.

Turn: ($0,79) 8:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($0,79) K:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $0,79

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two-pair, kings and eights (As Jd)
      CO shows (7h 4h)
      BB shows two-pair, kings and eights (Ad Jc)

Hero wins with two-pair, kings and eights (As Jd)
      BB wins with two-pair, kings and eights (Ad Jc)

Hey Veriz. Do you know how i can post all my stats from the elephant into this site so you can see them and quickly tell me if they are okay? would really love that. i could also just type the down down VPIP: 15 PFR: 12 and so on and so on. Could you do that? cus i love your coaching and analysis! <3
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sebsejr,

Most likely I wouldn't even CB here on such a flop while we have so loose opponents. Rather just give it up.

Do you know how i can post all my stats from the elephant into this site so you can see them and quickly tell me if they are okay?

Well, one option would be to make a Print-Screen of the stats and then just paste the stats. :) Thanks also for the great feedback!

Best Regards.
    • sebsejr
      sebsejr
      Bronze
      Okay i will try and just print screen once i get home to my poker computer, but is it possible to show the to you somewhere? can i just include them together with a hand i want you to analyze?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by sebsejr
      Okay i will try and just print screen once i get home to my poker computer, but is it possible to show the to you somewhere? can i just include them together with a hand i want you to analyze?
      Well, if you want to upload the image then you have to use something like imageshack.com

And if you want me to analyze them then I wouldn't do it during the Hand Evaluation, for that you had to join with the Beginners Course and post there your stats where I usually do the theory discussion.