$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      SB = ($4.31)
      BB = ($2.21)
      MP2 = ($4.00)
      MP3 = ($9.00)
      CO (Hero) = ($4.13)
      BU = ($3.88) villain 33/17 AF 6.0 cb57 ftcb 100 3bet 7.9 130hands

Preflop: Hero is CO with A :heart: , Q :club: .
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, BU raises to $0.20, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.46) 9 :spade: , K :club: , 6 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.46) T :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.22, Hero calls $0.22.

River: ($0.9) 2 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.52;

That raise doesn't make much sense PF,so i though calling is fine AQ IP... check behind on flop is pot control... after he bets that small on turn i put him on some week pair so i decide to call also dreaming about my gutshoot or A to hit... when that doesn't happen... i fire on river trying to represent a K at least or a QJ and trow him off his little pair... he tanks like 30sec then he decides to call.What do you think about the plan?would simply raising the turn be much easier way to try to blow him off?Or i should have simply give up on turn?
  • 4 replies
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Surely betting the 2 :diamond: shows that you've hit a 2, or you've had nothing all along?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Don't like the idea of Check/Calling the turn at all, neither I don't like your line on the river. If you really had a hand why didn't you just Bet the turn? I'd either Bet the turn myself there or just Check/Fold it, your line is just horrible and doesn't make sense at all. What did your hand complete with the deuce?

Best Regards.
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      That was the result of being board as hell because nothing was happening,just lossing stacks in AA vs KQ preflop shoves ;)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by cozacu
      That was the result of being board as hell because nothing was happening,just lossing stacks in AA vs KQ preflop shoves ;)
      Well, then it's really bad. One option would be to end the session for some time and then continue later on.