HM2- graph questions

• pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Hello,

this is a graph from trying out the HU SnG HT 7's on Stars.

adult image hosting

There are 2 problems. 1) why does it show the BI in czech currency? It was usd
      2) why don't the lines start from 0 ??? how do I edit that?

Thanks so much for any help
  • 4 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      1) i think its just a filter setting: more filters -> basic filters -> select all currencies

2) the graph starts with the winnings of the first tourney. As you see there is a little offset between the 0 axis and the beginning of the graph.
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      at least yours updates.. mine doesnt even get hands from stars anymore.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      2) the graph starts with the winnings of the first tourney. As you see there is a little offset between the 0 axis and the beginning of the graph.
      Isn't there a way to make it like it was in HM1 ?

Anyways, last question:
      Can I add to the graph the stats like ROI, usd/hr, total hours played ? How? In HM1 it was on the left side right next to it which I found really useful.

Thanks

Btw: the filters don't work, it still shows that I played in czk :rolleyes:
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Other graph options will follow in future releases.

For the currency problem: i think we need to analyse this. Can you please send the screenshot, some original handhistory and summary files and your holdemmanager.config file (from \MyUsername\App Data\Roaming\Holdem Manager\ folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if you have extenstions turned off)

Zip the files and send them with link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com