Hero ($5.03)
      BB ($2.11)
      UTG ($0.93)
      CO ($1.96)
      BTN ($7.17)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: Q:club:

fold, CO raises to $0.06, BTN calls $0.06, Hero calls $0.05, fold

FLOP ($0.20) T:club: 4:diamond: 4:spade:

Hero checks, CO checks, BTN bets $0.15, Hero raises to $0.36, CO raises to $1.90 (AI), BTN folds, Hero folds

CO wins $1

I was playing a 32/23 game and BTN=69/22, CO= 24/14

I wasn't trying to make a fancy play. I mostly was thinking about trying to put BTN under pressure to fold (he has done this earlier like 3 times) on dry boards. My raise looked strong so i tought CO might pick it up as strong and fold and I'd be HU against a huge fish (we're all fish but he was a little bigger).

I know it's a easy fold but should I have called this hand preflop or is it better to just 3bet/fold preflop? I usually overvalue these sort of hands...
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ThePenny1,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: I don't like the Call at all here, rather Squeeze/Fold than Call since we are OOP and in multiway pot AQo is pretty horrible to play and also OOP.

As played
      Postflop: Don't like your Check/Raise at all here, just give it up! What you trying to represent with the Check/Raise?

Best Regards.
    • ThePenny1
      ThePenny1
      Bronze
      I agree with you on both parts. Especially with 2 players in the pot, I just should have left the pot.

TY