NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($1.63)
      BB ($1.30)
      UTG ($5)
      UTG+1 ($1.05)
      CO ($1.42)
      Hero ($2.36)

Dealt to Hero A:club: J:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.05, SB raises to $0.12, fold, Hero calls $0.07

FLOP ($0.26) K:heart: A:heart: 8:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.17, SB raises to $0.40, Hero ???????

Also, what about my cbet on the flop? Too low? Dont have much reads on the dude. 29 hands and he played a 24/21 game. He 3bet like 3 times from the SB in those 29 hands.

Maybe toughts about his range in this spot?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ThePenny1,

Preflop: I'd still raise on those limits 4xBB. :) As we get raised it would really depend on the opponent. Most likely I would just fold my hand since we have only 29 hands on him. Our Ax is way too often dominated and we make mistakes postflop. Rather just avoid marginal spots. But of course it ain't wrong if you Call and are sure that you are capable of playing the hand profitable.

As played
      Postflop: Bet/Fold it a bit bigger ~$0,20. He rarely will Check/Raise here with a lot worse, if he really wanted fold equity I guess he could just Cb himself. Rather is trapping you.

Best Regards.
    • ThePenny1
      ThePenny1
      Bronze
      Great advice. Altough I don't think I agree on the 4x BB preflop because I have a huge stealingpercentage on BTN and CO and i think it would be very unprofitable for me to raise 4x. But maybe 4x might create bigger pots too since i'm aggressive postflop.

U made me think about this :-)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by ThePenny1
      Great advice. Altough I don't think I agree on the 4x BB preflop because I have a huge stealingpercentage on BTN and CO and i think it would be very unprofitable for me to raise 4x. But maybe 4x might create bigger pots too since i'm aggressive postflop.

U made me think about this :-)
      Then it's fine and especially when you have small stacks on the blind.