Elephant William Hill Issues

• brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      I play on William Hill I have a few questions:

- it says on the download page Elephant supports William Hill, but when I load the program it seems this isn't the case, It tracks my hand but I cant search for my name when selecting the poker room William Hill does not show up...Mansion and Titan do though... Is there a update ?

- I was playing a SNG and the HUD never came up, is there a minimum amount of hands that need to be played before the HUD is displayed?

- I played 4 tournaments but Elephant only stored 3 why? what can I do to fix this?

thanks
  • 4 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brobz

- it says on the download page Elephant supports William Hill, but when I load the program it seems this isn't the case, It tracks my hand but I cant search for my name when selecting the poker room William Hill does not show up...Mansion and Titan do though... Is there a update ?
      You can get teh newest Version here. And if the elephant tracks your hands, everything is ok i think.

- I was playing a SNG and the HUD never came up, is there a minimum amount of hands that need to be played before the HUD is displayed?
      No, HUD for SNGs is not implement. They are working for a HUD, but there is no release date for this.

- I played 4 tournaments but Elephant only stored 3 why? what can I do to fix this?
      Look into the HHs. Can you find the HHs for this tourney? If yes, import the HH manually.

thanks
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Thanks for posting Silicernium.

@brobz: Please get back to us. I'm sure we can sort things out. :)
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium

You can get teh newest Version here. And if the elephant tracks your hands, everything is ok i think.
      ---Ya your probably right as long as it tracks the hands then thats all good
      No, HUD for SNGs is not implement. They are working for a HUD, but there is no release date for this.
      --word
      Look into the HHs. Can you find the HHs for this tourney? If yes, import the HH manually.
      --ok this might sound a bit noobie, but I did find where William Hill stores the hands, but when I open the file it just shows what looks like a bunch of programming lines, not in TXT format. Since it only shows 3 tournies out of the 4 I just manually imported all 4 but it still says on that day I only played 3???
      thanks x2 :)
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium

---Ya your probably right as long as it tracks the hands then thats all good
      --word
      --ok this might sound a bit noobie, but I did find where William Hill stores the hands, but when I open the file it just shows what looks like a bunch of programming lines, not in TXT format. Since it only shows 3 tournies out of the 4 I just manually imported all 4 but it still says on that day I only played 3???
      Aaah, it is IPoker! Yes, there it could be difficult. Do you know, which Tournament will not import? In the evening, I will look inside my own HHs of Titan, maybe I can find anything?!
      thanks x2 :)